1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Indycar Series Codemasters game problem.

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by bubbadodge, Jul 30, 2018.

1. bubbadodge

bubbadodge Well-Known Member

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, I hope it is anyway. I've got a problem on the game. It seems that NoGripRacing has shut down and I can't figure out how to change controls on the game. Back a bit ago I remember NoGrip having a solution to the problem, but it's since been lost and I was wondering if anyone had a solution! Thanks ahead.

2. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Wow NoGrip is gone. Kind of not surprising when the last few months last year I checked it regularly they were having trouble meeting their server costs. And the video trolls didn't help much either posting multiple videos daily just to get views for their youtube accounts. Lot of great mods and info is lost forever unless someone backed up the stuff.

Try asking @ http://srmz.net/ some of the NoGrip guys also visited that site regularly. There's a topic about it right here http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=11899 so maybe one of them might have it.

bubbadodge likes this.
  3. bubbadodge

bubbadodge Well-Known Member

I sent a message off, hopefully I get a response haha. Thanks for the idea mate!