12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

It's not breathing hard,

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's lookin pretty durn good there Hoosier! If I knew half as much as you do about Max, I may be dangerous. I'll stick to painting for now though. Got a new set of brushes coming via Denny Hamlin Express, so the paint/ink shall be flying again very soon!

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Electrical work is in. I need to make another door and add exit signs. A vent over the 2 bay doors. Then the petty stuff is done. Yay. If anyone has garage tool models and so forth, let me know. I need snap-on and craftsman stuff along with jacks and things. Thanks. Here is a preview as where I am now. It renders faster then I thought it would. Some of the materials need editing. Like the floor takes a long time to render, so that needs adjusting. The red beams do to.

Attachments

Mike24

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh. My. God!

JMR, that scene looks incredible. Breathtakingly realistic. :notworthy:

Can't wait to see it with all of the parts/tools/etc. in it! :)

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I hope you love. Textures have been updated since this render. BUT, this is the first render with a car since I've revamped this scene.

Attachments

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
very nice. where did you get the aston martin and are you going to upload this scene?

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The scene WILL be uploaded to SRD. I'm working on it so that you will be able to get the best quality and most realistic renders in a reasonable amount of time. Sure, you can get a better render if you want to wait 4 hours, but I'm shooting for a render time much shorter then that.

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
One big reason as to why it's taking so long is because I want to see if I can convert Andy1 to Mental Ray instead of Brazil. If I can keep the render time down and make it still look great, I think I'll be able to do it. My render times to my previous scenes have been unacceptable and Tough has been helping me with material tips and so forth. Although I'm doing this scene 100% by myself, I have to throw thanks to Tough.

XxCorbin9983xX

SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow, hoosierdaddy, you have always been one of the greats, and this just reinforces that statement. You have done one heck of a job! Keep up all that you do, I know I'm not alone when I say, that we all appreciate all that you do. :)

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here is an update. I installed the door and exit signs. Only thing left to do is make garage door openers and put air vents above the bay openings in front of the garage doors.

THIS RENDER TOOK 9 MINUTES. I think I did pretty well with keeping the render times down. That was my whole goal.

Attachments

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here is a more final render. I need to adjust some stuff. As you can see that my Final Gather isn't good enough. There are light spots under the cars. I don't like the door/door frame around the door upstairs. But aside from that, all is good and I'm almost ready to roll this out.

This render took 29:33. A little long, but as you can see, well worth it.

Attachments

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
My god, man! One of these times you're going to post an 'update' and it be like it's an actual photo of someone's shop...I'm convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.