1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Jeffrey Earnhardt Part Time With Gibbs in XFINITY 2019

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by Racingfan83, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Racingfan83

Racingfan83 Well-Known Member

Per NBC Sports

Jeffrey Earnhardt will drive nine Xfinity races with Joe Gibbs Racing in 2019, the team announced Saturday.

Xtreme Concepts will serve as the sponsor.

The grandson of NASCAR champion Dale Earnhardt will make his debut in the No. 18 Toyota Supra on Feb. 16 in the season-opening Xfinity race at Daytona International Speedway. Details on the rest of his schedule will be announced before the start of the 2019 season.

“I’ve worked incredibly hard for this opportunity and I’ve got to thank Xtreme Concepts for making it happen,” said the 29-year-old Earnhardt in a statement. “You see the level of expertise Joe Gibbs Racing has and the caliber of equipment they bring to the racetrack every week. As a driver, it’s exactly where you want to be. It’s the best opportunity I’ve had in my career and I plan to make the most of it.”

“From the time we first came to NASCAR in 1992, we’ve always put forth maximum effort to have the best possible results on the racetrack,” said Coy Gibbs, JGR Vice Chairman and COO, in a statement. “Our Xfinity Series program is the perfect example of what happens when preparation meets execution. We’ve had both up-and-coming and veteran drivers achieve success in our race cars, and that success has translated to the partners they’ve represented. We think Jeffrey Earnhardt has the talent to win races and deliver strong results for Xtreme Concepts.”

Xtreme Concepts provides turnkey security solutions, along with training and technology integration to U.S. government, military and commercial clients on a global scale.

“We believe motorsports is an incredibly strong platform to highlight the many services Xtreme Concepts can provide, and we also believe in Jeffrey Earnhardt,” said Landon Ash, founder, Xtreme Concepts, in a statement. “I know firsthand how just having the opportunity to show what you can do is all you need to find success. It’s how we’ve grown Xtreme Concepts since our founding in 2008 to a worldwide leader in security concepts and solutions. Jeffrey has been an excellent representative for Xtreme Concepts and our brands like iK9, and through this endeavor with Joe Gibbs Racing we plan to grow together.”

2. Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace Keselowski2Wallace

FACEBOOK people and their Earnhardt in a Toyota BS....

3. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Not that I'm not happy for Earnhardt, but I really wanted to see Preece make a full time bid, I think with the experience, he could make a serious run at the Xfinity title.

4. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

You know Preece has a full-time Cup ride now in the #47 for JTG replacing Allmendinger right?

RacerXero84 likes this.
  5. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Well..... crap. Missed that in the silly season shuffle lol

db512 likes this.
  6. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

I think they announced it just before the Charlotte Roval race.

Racingfan83 likes this.
  7. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai Elio

Now that Jeffrey has joined Joe Gibbs Racing for a few races. I wonder if he's still a meaningless driver to Hamlin? :p

...I'm sorry. I HAD TO!

8. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

What would be hilarious is if he does so well in the xfinity races that Joe replaces Denny with him for 2020 :D

db512 and Shockey Rai like this.
  9. Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace Keselowski2Wallace

this silly season is going down in the record books as the greatest ever

theusar and JRGM78 like this.