Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Jlogano22s New Additions & Collection

Jlogano22

Living on Pennzoil & Kodak
Banned
Reaction score
This throwback looked fantastic under the lights, Penske did a great job on all 3 of their throwbacks this year, this Pre-Penske metallic gold version of the Miller car is quite underrated and forgotten about so I’m glad that Penske decided to give it some credit

2018 Brad Keselowski #2 Miller Genuine Draft Darlington Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

This is technically the only way to get an accurately run version of this primary Menards car, also with an epic neon color like this it shows the dirt quite well, one of the better duel wins ever made, I can never get enough of this sweet scheme

2018 Ryan Blaney #12 Menards/Peak Can-Am Duel Raced Win Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

Always enjoyed the Penske scallop cars and I’m glad that Blaney got a few brand new ones this year, the bright red mixed with the white contrast quite well, this car looks great in person

2018 Ryan Blaney #12 Dex Imaging Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

This new McDonalds car looks quite nice, the matte finish really improves the look of this car, really curious where McDonalds goes now that little Jamie baby is leaving, hopefully they go to Larson more since that might be the only way to get them produced anymore....

2018 Kyle Larson #42 McDonald’s Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

It was no doubt a little disappointing to already see this throwback done again so soon, but being such a beautiful and iconic car you just can’t resist it, it ended up looking incredible on the Camaro body and you can never go wrong with metallic and neon colors on the same car

2018 William Byron #24 Axalta Darlington Throwback Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Jlogano22

Banned
Reaction score
I’m always a sucker for metallic cars and Mtn Dew has been doing a fantastic job at them lately, both this and the primary Mtn Dew make an awesome set together

2018 Chase Elliott #9 Mtn Dew Baja Blast Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

I enjoy how this one is just a classic looking petty blue and white car that can sort of be considered a throwback in a way, it’s a shame the team is so down and behind that bubba can’t do anything with these cars

2018 Bubba Wallace #43 NASCAR Racing Experience Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Glad to finally get one of the Smokey Mountain cars made, they have always had incredible looking schemes, although I don’t care about the product this is a sweet looking debut car that the matte finish really improves again, I hope they do decide to use the 8 next year instead of the 31

2018 Daniel Hemric #8 Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

This is the kind of throwback I appreciate more then others since it is a bit obscure and is from the time period that I can remember seeing the original race; the old 60s and 70s cars always look great too but since I wasn’t around for them they just don’t have the same impact that 90s and early 2000s cars have for me

2018 Matt Dibenedetto #32 Keen Parts Darlington Throwback Ford 1/24 ARC

Jlogano22

Banned
Reaction score
This car is either the greatest scheme of all time or the ugliest mess of all time depending on who you talk to, I for one absolutely love they made a car specifically for the Busch guy from the commercials, and the fact they for some reason made it in the iconic cale Throwback design is just awesome

2018 Kevin Harvick #4 Busch Flannel Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

This is one Pennzoil car that has alluded me for years, glad to finally get one for a good price, it’s a pretty nice graphical scheme

2008 Kevin Harvick #29 Pennzoil Platinum Chevy 1/24 ARC

This is another car that alluded me for a long time, wanted one to go with Loganos 2015 throwback, it’s a very nicely detailed piece, and the Porsche 962 is a very iconic car

1988 #17 Shell/Dunlop Porsche 962c 1/18 Universal Hobbies

Always wanted all 3 of the wildlife promos for Ward, they are awesome looking cars, now I just need to find the other two

2002 Ward Burton #22 Caterpillar/Ward Burton Wildlife Foundation Dodge Intrepid 1/24 Promo RC

Jlogano22

Banned
Reaction score
This was no doubt a great choice of throwback for Ryan; it works so well with his current Menards colors, now if only I could find myself one of the original Dave Blaney Diecast....

2018 Ryan Blaney #12 Menards Darlington Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 RCCA Elite

A quote underrated and forgotten about Blaney scheme this year, the bright neon orange scallops work quite well with the white, wish the Carlisle logo was a different color though

2018 Ryan Blaney Devilbiss/Carlisle Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

Really glad that they actually made a Diecast for this great tribute car, I feel like a lot of people are going to skip this one; but it is a quite special piece

2018 Brad Keselowski #2 Discount Tire Bruce Halle Tribute Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

It’s funny how Bubba has had 3 different races versions offered before he wins a race, but this one is quite nice and packed with damage and I love the “flat” tire they added for his Diecast as well, great detail

2018 Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr #43 Click N’ Close Daytona 500 Raced Version 1/24 ARC

This scheme just grabbed my attention as soon as it hit the track, the awesome water mixed with camo and then the black and neon green to break it up works so well, this car just pops and is the type of car you can just stare at, Realtree is quite good at making paint schemes

2018 Austin Dillon #3 Realtree Fishing Chevy Camaro 1/24 ARC

Jlogano22

Banned
Reaction score
Since this was the first (and only for a while) Hemric Diecast to be produced, I knew I wanted to find one, but these alsco promos are always a pain to acquire, luckily my friend was able to find one

2017 Daniel Hemric #21 Alsco Chevy Camaro 1/24 Promo ARC

This was a great idea to run a throwback to the 1998 all star race wining scheme in the 2018 race, and it looked great to see back, such a beautiful scheme that makes such a nice pair of Diecast

2018 Matt Kenseth #6 Roush All Star Throwback Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

1998 Mark Martin #6 Eagle One Ford Taurus 1/24 RCA

I knew I had to get one of the biggest meme cars of the year, the infamous 60, and then I realized that only Briscoe ever raced this exact scheme and the others never did, although I was always leaning towards getting Briscoe since he is the best out of the 3

2018 Chase Briscoe #60 Ford Mustang 1/24 ARC

Always kinda like this jr scheme, and it happens to be one of those that are showing up at Ollie’s right now, so why not

2008 Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 National Guard Digital Camo Chevy Impala 1/24 ARC

Jlogano22

Banned
Reaction score
Been wanting to add a real pedigree car to the mars collection for a while, so what better car then the “OOOOH HE TURNED HIIIIM OH NO NO NO” car, I still hate how lionel never offers pedigree stuff anymore

2008 Kyle Busch #18 Pedigree Toyota Camry 1/24 ARC

A very underrated and forgotten about movie car, this car is just stunning and very graphical, so much detail was put into the design of this car, stuff like this is why I love mars cars so much

2006 Elliott Sadler #38 M&Ms Pirates Of The Caribbean Ford Fusion 1/24 ARC

One of the old primary M&Ms cars I didn’t have yet, so when it popped up really on eBay I had to pounce

2005 Elliott Sadler #38 M&Ms Ford Taurus 1/24 ARC

Another forgotten about M&Ms special scheme, kinda strange looking, but no doubt very unique, this one really stands out from most....

2003 Elliott Sadler #38 M&Ms Groovy Summer Ford Taurus 1/24 ARC