Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

LarryFoyt50's Goodie Bag

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here another update. They may be less often because I'm up to 36 hours on the 4 days I work but I still got 3 days to work on the set. I still have to get other stuff from the paint crew, but the set is getting there. I'm glad there so people that like my work still after the hiatus.
#22 Drew White Chevy from the Watkins Glen race
#33 Tony Raines from the second Dover race.
#77 Ken Alexander from the Charlotte race.

Attachments

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
Another update by me now. Wanted to get this posted before tomorrow. Anyway, Here are three more cars for the set. I might post the Target logos on the 19 car if someone wants it. I couldn't find a good logo so I made it. Same credits go to the 2001 BGN Crew.
#19 Ed Berrier Target Saws & Blades from the Kansas race. (Last Busch start)
#37 Kevin Grubb Timber Wolf from the California race. (Circle K is the side sponsor.)
#49 Ken Alexander Rent-A-Wreck from the second Rockingham race.

Attachments

NascarGuy42

SRD Member
Reaction score
Another update by me now. Wanted to get this posted before tomorrow. Anyway, Here are three more cars for the set. I might post the Target logos on the 19 car if someone wants it. I couldn't find a good logo so I made it. Same credits go to the 2001 BGN Crew.
#19 Ed Berrier Target Saws & Blades from the Kansas race. (Last Busch start)
#37 Kevin Grubb Timber Wolf from the California race. (Circle K is the side sponsor.)
#49 Ken Alexander Rent-A-Wreck from the second Rockingham race.
Wow, a 99' Chevy.

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow, a 99' Chevy.
Quite a few underfunded teams and on Superspeedway some bigger teams ran the '99 Chevy during the year. Even the 49 team ran a Ford, '99 Chevy, Chevy, and Pontiac all in the same year.

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
Long time, no update. I have been busy and now had a little time to kill for this update. Thanks to Jon_H for the 29. It may be longer than my August prediction as I'm going as fast as I can while doing a job.
#29 Brian Vickers from the second Rockingham race.
#33 Tony Raines from the second Charlotte race. (The contingency logos are like that on the car.)
#96 Jeff Oakley from the IRP race.

Attachments

Last edited:

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
This might be the last update for a while. I'm going to suspend painting for the set till I'm mostly done with school. I have about 90 more cars left to do which most of them are different versions that I can do. There is about 50 cars that I need to get from other people. Thanks for the support so far.
#6 Stevie Hodgson from the first Bristol race.
#6 Josh Richeson from the second Richmond race. (Updated the sponsor.)
#49 A.J. Frank from the first Darlington race.
#55 Mark Green from the Kentucky race.
#77 Brad Teague from the second Bristol race.

Attachments

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
School is about over. These cars where done during Thanksgiving break for an offline league next year. Thanks to Jordan Clark for the Graybar, Google, and Alan for the contigs. Expect the 2001 BGN set to pick up aroun d next week. Dnjoy the cars.
04TwinRender.jpg
04XYience.jpg
04XYienceBerry.jpg

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
Did a few more offline league cars. Abchul for the number. Andy1 for the render. Harrah's and Mr. Plumber are someone's (Not sure who did those logos.) Right now, the 2001 Busch set is on its final stretch with just finishing roughly about ~40-50 cars left.
yPpJnOb.jpg

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
I was going to post these during winter break, but I got a new computer. I'm starting to get painted again. Here a sample of the cars done since last time. Same credits for the cars as I'm finishing other people's cars for the set. It's officially over 800 cars for the set. Enjoy these while I get some more done. Thanks for viewing.
2001_1.jpg

2001_2.jpg

2001_3.jpg

2001_4.jpg

2001_5.jpg

Jordan Clarke

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey man, long time no talk. Great to see you're still painting. I thought most of these paints had been done? I recall doing one of the #37 cars, as well as the #13, but anyway, if you need anymore resources or tips, let me know. I've just kind of stopped painting due to school and such, but I did manage to do a few more 2002 cars over break.

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, long time no talk. The only resource I need from 2001 is the 37 Pontiac. I did these cars not knowing what was done. If you wanted send me a message on Facebook or PM on here. I might help you with some cars from 2002 when I get done with this set.