42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - HOM Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
42 - Credit One Bank Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Latemodel Showroom. With free web render software!

Racecar SS

Reaction score
This car is designed to look like a late model stock car that race at our local tracks. I have been working on it for the last several months, and I finally got it complete a few weeks ago. I recently got it setup to run in our new "Showroom" web software where you can create your own texture and save screenshots. So for drivers/teams that are trying to figure out how to paint their car, or even create sponsor proposals, that is what this program was designed for.

I will be adding more features, but for now I wanted to get it released so people can use it to start using it.

LINK: http://3dautosports.com/showroom/latemodel/

On the page you can download the PSD file and create your own texture. Save it as a JPG and use the upload option to update the texture. Inside the render window you have options to change the camera type and take a screenshot. Screenshots are saved temporally below so you can save the image.

I plan to add some buttons or commands that allow you to toggle more options, like hide driver. Please share feedback, ideas or any issues you might have. Share and enjoy!

Note, this version is NOT compatible with chrome.

Rogue

Reaction score
Very smooth, The box chassis detail is high class like all your work.

Racecar SS

Reaction score
progress80.jpg
progress98.jpg
progress99.jpg
progress100.jpg
progress101.jpg
Thanks! This model has a crazy level of detail! I attached a few images that were screen grabs while creating this car.

Racecar SS

Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry to necro this post but I have a question/request. I had a few people use this program last year to create some cool skins. Can we use them in BeamNG. A small mod team is adding the latemodel to the game, and it's very cool. I wanted to find out if anyone who uploaded a texture to my site objected using in the mod.

And for anyone wanting to add a skin into the mod can still use the tool to create a texture. But* the unity web engine that was used to create it only supports Microsoft Explorer (not edge).

Thanks!
http://3dautosports.com/showroom/latemodel/

Attachments

Ben Rinaldi

Reaction score
I think almost all of those paint schemes come from my members at American Stock Car when we put the Late Model into our game last year. Most of them used it to paint their cars up (and it was a huge help to them).

A lot were created by Jay Enochs of Elite Racing Graphics and some others were created by my current members. Jay no loger is racing with us so I cannot speak for his work, but I doubt any of my current league members would have any issues with their car skins being used.

Racecar SS

Reaction score
Everyone over at the BeamNG community loves the car! Thanks to everyone that contributed.

Keep in mind, most of these people are clueless about local stockcar racing, and only know about NASCAR.