Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Life's Good (RacerXero84's Showroom)

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
Pretty content with the MENCS 19 mod. Only issue I have now is wanting to run only 1 series, but having over 70 drivers -_-
That's why I have a similar qualifying rule like nascar has. For the daytona500 I simulated the qualifying with every car (by choosing different .lst datas) and export the results. Then I used the results to build the starting fields for the duels (with NR2003SaveGameEditor) and simulate them. After that I build the starting grid just like nascar did.

From Atlanta on, all Top36 of the overall standings drivers will have a fix starting spot and the others will take a additional qualifying run to find out who is the top4 fastest. These cars will field up the last spots. :)

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
When you're hell bent on a Cup05 super-set comprised of historical drivers/schemes, modern drivers, some fictional twists, and a few friends.... means a LOT of work.
77 done.... 23 remain. :confused: I've been at this since shortly after the mod went live.... a car or two every now and again, trying to keep from burning out.
WIP 1a.jpg

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Team scheme revisited... added 2 more....and figured out how to isolate materials in 3ds Max so I can render more than one scheme at a time with this particular scene (drag and drop doesn't work in this one, it places the material on all the objects, windows and all).
JB2M 1a.jpg

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Got my hands on a newer version of 3ds Max, AND the newer Corona Render stuff.... credits Hozkr Mejia for the scene, just doing a quick test render at 1080 to test the waters.... works perfectly.
Took a whole 10 minutes to render this.... not bad considering the level of detail and how good the render comes out.

If anyone has a few tips or tricks on how to go beyond even this quality via some settings, or can point me to something like that, I'm all ears!

Camaro Corona.jpg

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
I can paint cars... so why not custom icons...?

I liked GOG's icons, but wanted something more, something that fit an overall theme ( next step is making it 'pop' out of the ring, giving it a sort of added depth )..... net result:
NR2003 icon 1b.png