Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Liquid Color and Color Chrome.... why you should get them... because damn they are pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The first of my two new Liquid Color 1/24 diecast cars has arrived! Below is Kasey Kahne's 2005 #9 Mountain Dew/Dodge Dealers Dodge Charger that I ordered off of eBay, and boy does that green on the scheme look awesome thanks to the Liquid Color! There is some minor issues on the nose (see 3rd image, where you can see that rough area that goes from the passenger-side headlight to the Dodge emblem above the grill), but other than that, it still is a great addition!

Kahne 20051.jpg

Kahne 20052.jpg

Kahne 20055.jpg

Kahne 20053.jpg

Kahne 20054.jpg

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The second and final Liquid Color diecast I ordered off of eBay arrived last night, and the red on it looks awesome when the light hits it just right! Below is Dale Earnhardt Jr's #8 Budweiser Born On Date Feb-15-2004 Chevy Monte Carlo that took home the 2004 Daytona 500 win after Dale Jr. held off Tony Stewart and Scott Wimmer down the stretch. Outside of the two small chips on the nose/hood from whatever damaged it when this car was owned by the previous owner, this car is absolutely beautiful to behold, especially when the light gets the special red paint to shine! I am really excited that I managed to get my hands on this, especially after losing a bidding war on a Raced Version of the car.
JR-4.jpg

JR-1.jpg

JR-5.jpg

JR-3.jpg

JR-2.jpg

wslates

SRD Member
Reaction score
Dear god, the liquid color of that green on the 18 is absolutely beautiful.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thats why I picked it up. The rarity of M&Ms running anything other then a yellow car for the standard season scheme. I searched high and low to get that thing. Glad I did. It is beautiful.

wslates

SRD Member
Reaction score
Traded a 2013 Dale Jr. Amp Energy Gold Elite and 1/64 set for this gorgeous beauty. Color chrome ARC, 1 of 312. This completes my ARC set of his final win, as I also have the standard finish. However, the shark fin broke off that one and it is not ready to be photographed just yet. :)

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Very nice bud. Very nice. Jeffs last two wins in Liquid Color Elite, and Harvicks Busch in Liquid Color Elite.

DSC_3187.JPG
DSC_3191.JPG
DSC_3194.JPG

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
That Dover win....I WANT. Discount Tents don't fail me this weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.