1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Login/Posting Issue?

Discussion in 'SRD Website Support Forum' started by westracing01, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westracing01

westracing01 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having an issue logging in and/or posting? I kept getting an error saying that I needed to be logged in to post a picture when I all ready was, then it wouldn't allow me to login at all. Changed the password twice, errored again but somehow saved the password, which is how I was finally able to login and post this.

EDIT: And I got the same error again just now trying to post a picture in the "Daytona 500 Countdown" thread. I hit post reply and it errors saying I'm not logged in...

EDIT 2: And now I got the pic posted, but it's like it logs me out every 3 mins. I have to login each time to post a message, edit or change forums to browse.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  2. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

Thread moved to the SRD Website Support forum.

James

westracing01 likes this.
  3. westracing01

westracing01 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I was looking all over for this area and didn't see it. Blind I am.

4. Brandon Miller

Brandon Miller Well-Known Member

I get that and when I try to create a new thread it gives me the option for my thread title and then all kinds of poll options but nowhere to add m thread message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.