1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Logo Help: Allgaier Charlotte Alsco 300

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by canadienhits, Aug 10, 2019.

1. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Hey, looking for a bit of help. I'm trying to do up Justin Allgaier's car from Charlotte, but am missing 2 things: 1) The logo in the red circle on the c-post and 2) ANY image of the rear bumper. Any help would be appreciated. John
    [​IMG]

2. racestarstud

racestarstud Well-Known Member

canadienhits likes this.
  3. matheus357

matheus357 #AH19

This is the best image of the logo I could find.
    allgaier.jpg
    To me, it seems like an black and white American flag with 123 on the top right. Can't make out anything else.

canadienhits likes this.
  4. racestarstud

racestarstud Well-Known Member

My bad, I was looking for a logo in red. The pictures posted for some reason earlier weren't showing for me but are showing up now. So I was basing it off of pics of the car elsewhere.

I can't tell anything out more then what matheus357 said. It appears that's a logo not on the car every week though and that being Memorial Day weekend, my guess is that it has to be some kind of military support organization. Probably something similar to Wounded Warrior Project or something along those lines. Problem is that so far I haven't been able to find anything on Google of it. But I also don't know exactly what I'm looking for either.

matheus357 likes this.