Downloads
Updated

Logo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

games123

CHARGE!
Reaction score
Need more help, What is the font of Derrike Cope's sig, and the font on the Charlies Soap, and I wash mine in

I believe it is all the same font.

racingkid39

The Quiet One
Reaction score
The font for the sides of the car is Rockwell Extra Bold. Also, the logo right beside the number is Carolina Pie Company.

Last edited:

racingkid39

The Quiet One
Reaction score
The logo on the car of the car is G.Loomis (a boat decal company). The logo just needs to be flipped to the right.

rickmastfan67

Reaction score
I think the logo is Daytona Beach Police Department.
I don't think it's their logo, unless they have recently changed it from the results I got for searching on Google Images.

To me, that logo looks like the 'dolphin' is jumping through a life preserver inside of the star. But hey, I've been wrong before.

Too bad we can't read the URL below the logo. That would solve this once and for all.

You know, as a last resort, maybe you could go on Derrike Cope's Facebook profile and ask and see if they'll respond. Sometimes this works with teams, sometimes it doesn't, but I don't think it would hurt. ;)

racingkid39

The Quiet One
Reaction score
I don't think it's their logo, unless they have recently changed it from the results I got for searching on Google Images.

To me, that logo looks like the 'dolphin' is jumping through a life preserver inside of the star. But hey, I've been wrong before.

Too bad we can't read the URL below the logo. That would solve this once and for all.

You know, as a last resort, maybe you could go on Derrike Cope's Facebook profile and ask and see if they'll respond. Sometimes this works with teams, sometimes it doesn't, but I don't think it would hurt. ;)
I knew the logo looked like a dolphin and the star looked like a deputy badge. That's why I thought the text was Daytona Beach Police Department.

Now that I look at it closely, I can see two children silhouettes. In addition, it looks like the second and third part of the text says "benefits for".

games123

CHARGE!
Reaction score

Sorry for the much needed help.

What font is "Happy Birthday Fran"? (Blue Arrow)
What font is Ryan Ellis's sig? (Pinkish Arrow)

Can somebody find the Ram-Bull Logo?(Yellow Arrow)

I can't tell what the orange arrow is, is it Tissot?

Last edited:

games123

CHARGE!
Reaction score

Sorry for the much needed help.

What font is "Happy Birthday Fran"? (Blue Arrow)

Can somebody find the Ram-Bull Logo?(Yellow Arrow)

more fonts need identified, i am really bad at fonts. c.c:-/

What font is "Nick Lowery's"? (Bottom yellow arrow)

Last edited:

racingkid39

The Quiet One
Reaction score
The Register Today font looks like Arial Black (Arial Heavy in GIMP) and the Champions Against Bullying font looks like Eras Bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.