1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

LordMejia Showroom: MENCS 18 Daytona Render Scene

Discussion in '3d Model and Scene Showroom' started by LordMejia, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordMejia

LordMejia Well-Known Member

Hello guys

after almost 1 month of intense work :(, I present 2 scenes that are personal, beautiful. The geometries of the cars of the MENSC 18 mod are a mess to work but I am quite satisfied with the result obtained:):cool:

I hope that you too

3DsMax 2017, Corona Renderer, After Effects

[Thanks to Sim Racing USA for the original scene]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
  2. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

You might want to give credit to the original scene maker.

Ceafus 88, Tetronix and EarnhardtFan like this.
  3. LordMejia

I would have to give credit for the background image, I used my own lighting settings, and my own materials, and the creators of the models too

4. MattyO

This scene has been around for over 6 years now. It was originally made by @Spider-Dan when he and I partnered up and did the Sim Racing USA website. Sure, you imported the models and maybe made some lighting changes. But the whole scene setup and idea isn't yours, not even close dude. Come on, do the right thing.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140803195141/http://simracing.us/2012/03/nws11-tandem-drafting-scene/
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140803191755/http://simracing.us/2012/03/nws11-daytona-scene/

5. MattyO

I'll also add that in 2012 that scene, and @HoosierDaddy garage scenes were, and still are, some of the most popular scene ever made for NR2003. You implying that you made these is a joke dude.

6. LordMejia

Well, it's unclear who exactly was the creator of the scene, thanks for that. Now, it may seem a joke that I use my own setting and lighting, here I leave you a screenshot of it, since 4 years ago I dedicate myself to 3D and currently work in automotive visualization, Corona renderer is with the engine that I work

[​IMG]

7. MattyO

I don't care how long you've dedicated yourself to making render scenes. That particular scene is not your scene. You saying it is because you decided to use corona to change some lighting settings does not make the scene yours.

I don't know how much more clear I can make this for you, since you seem to refuse to admit you're taking someone else's work and claiming it as your own, but let me explain it to you for future reference. If you continue take other peoples scenes, you need to give the original maker credit for it. Or stop posting here. I edited your post to give the proper credits to the scene.

Tetronix likes this.
  8. LordMejia

I do not care if you do not care, you can repeat it as many times as you want, I'm also telling you that the only thing I take from that scene is the background image and I'll only give the credits for that

If it is very difficult for you to understand that the only thing I used was the damn background image, then I could well get rid of the page. Ready ? no hard feelings...

9. MattyO

What is it about you fellas south of the border? Italo and Max72 are the same exact way. Hard headed as hell and refuse to admit when they are wrong. Seems to be a pattern with you boys down there. Maybe it's in the water or something.
    This thread has run its course. I suggest you just stop posting here if you can't swallow your pride and give credit where credit is due.

EarnhardtFan and Tetronix like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.