1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

MBM Motorsports Announces 2019 Plans

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by Racingfan83, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Racingfan83

Racingfan83 Well-Known Member

DRIVER LINEUP 2019 : (From Carl Long Motorsports Facebook)

As you have already heard.. (Joey / Carl MBM press release) The #40 MBM Xfinity Series Toyota Supra has become #35 with Joey Gase behind the wheel all season. Joey will also pilot the Monster Energy Cup Series #66 Toyota Camry at Daytona. These races are sponsored by The Eternal Fan ( www.eternal.fans ) along with Donate Life, Medline, Agri Supply, Pro Master, and Page Construction. Joey and MBM have some races still open for advertisers.

The Ganassi Racing #42 car will become the #42 MBM Toyota's. We have purchased a hauler, pit equipment, and some cars from CGR. The composite cars are a lot easier to change the body panels from Chevy to Toyota. The Daytona race will be driven by John Jackson. www.CrashClaimsR.US and law office of James Carter are on board with others to be announced as paint scheme is completed.

The #66 Toyota Supra will be Timmy Hill. Mike Contarino and MBM have teamed up again to try to improve on the 7th place finish we shared at Daytona last July. VS1 returns to the hood with Mike and Timmy. More sponsors will be announced and the paint scheme released soon. Timmy will also be in the #66 car at the next races.

The #13 MBM car with partner Walt Shafer will have Chad Finchum driving it. Chad returns to MBM after running his rookie year in the #40. The following races Chad will be in car #42.
    We are excited to keep our drivers together from last year, while adding Joey. Now to add more people to do all this work!!
    Smithbilt Homes, A1 Finchum Heating and Air, and some more of Chad's supporters will be announced as we get the paint scheme completed.

We were able to put together our own engine program this year. We have over 40 engines all together (Cup and Xfinity). Chris Sumner is managing this program. He spent the last 14 years at Penske Racing Engines. Chris kept all my Dodges serviced there, before that I 1st met him when I was running R&D engines for Kyle Petty at Petty Enterprise in 2001. This is a program we could not accomplish without our 2 Tenn. partners (R & T) .

Gary Showalter leads our shop in preparing all these cars and his son Bobby hangs the bodies.
    Brian Keselowski and Josh Reaume have committed to continuing in leading our crews. However, we have more teams than we have chiefs, so I am still interviewing and hope to have an announcement on Monday.

Stay tuned for more details and keep a watch on Infield Jen as she has also joined our team and will be keeping you updated way better than me!!

--------------------------------------------------------

As an MBM fan I'm super excited for the upcoming season and can't wait to see the on track product from these guys, especially because of the Ganassi equipment and Joey saying in an interview that they expect to run top 20!

joeykraus19 likes this.