1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

MENCS 2017 - How do I change makes?

Discussion in '3dsMax Help or Questions' started by Worcestershirey, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Worcestershirey

Worcestershirey Well-Known Member

So with the MENCS 2017 Beta, it comes bundles with two render scenes; a Toyota for 3ds Max 8, and a Chevy for 2011. I'm trying to render the Ford I made, and I can't for the life of me figure this out.

I'm no good at 3ds Max, and want to learn how to at least do a basic render so I don't have to bother forums for someone else to do it.

LordMejia likes this.
  2. LordMejia

LordMejia Well-Known Member

Send me captures of what happens and what you really want

3. Worcestershirey

Worcestershirey Well-Known Member

Here's an album of what I'm doing. My biggest thing is I've got no idea what to do once I've loaded in the scene.

http://imgur.com/a/sSX9r

4. LordMejia

LordMejia Well-Known Member

Here I leave a video explaining briefly how to import the painting in the scene. It's not difficult, you just have to be patient and practice a lot. In this same section of the forum there are more explanatory videos so you can understand the program a little better

DOWNLOAD