1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

MENCS 2018 Mod (Splash & Go)

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by RacerXero84, Jan 21, 2018.

1. scnrfrq

scnrfrq Well-Known Member

Do the cars come with pitcrews? Can someone post a pic of the dash/instruments?

2. horseman89

horseman89 Well-Known Member

You probably need try to tweak with you graphics settings with this http://bigdonlinemotorsports.com/NRgtweak.php
    and did you update game from default install to version 1.2.0.1 patch? Did you update your shared folder with Revamped Realoaded stuff(shared folder)? New tracks need this stuff.

DaveS78 likes this.
  3. DaveS78

DaveS78 Member

Yeah it's the latest patched version and I do have the correct shared folder. Anyways, the DX9 update fixed the issue for me. Minimum of ~90 fps now with every track and car set I've tried so I'm quite happy. Thanks for the help everyone!

4. redwolfnc

redwolfnc Well-Known Member

Great job Splash N' Go, and everyone involved. My PC didn't like 2017 for some reason, but 2018 is running just fine at 90 to 140 FPS depending on track.. Cars look awesome.. Thank you.

InsideLine likes this.
  5. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I'm a bit slow on FPS, but it's a great mod. I love it. Car model is great, and the driver and cockpit detail is terrific.

EarnhardtFan and Cutch22 like this.
  6. Cutch22

Cutch22 Learning the Ropes

Completely agree. I’m very excited to continue working with the templates for this upcoming season. Their detail is impeccable.

InsideLine likes this.
  7. scnrfrq

scnrfrq Well-Known Member

After sorting thru all the included 2018 cars in the mod, I compared the ones I had left to the actual 2018 racing season list of drivers. I came out with only 39 cars. Did I count wrong, or are there a few more cars that need to be made?

8. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

They could only paint the schemes that had been revealed. Give it some time and someone (s) will get more painted

Matt Baker and Shockey Rai like this.
  9. theman_24

theman_24 Active Member

I love everything about this mod especialy the camaro

10. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Cruising at Warp 9

Been getting acquainted to the new Camaro. Absolutely fantastic. The frames aren't the best but that's expected from such awesomely detailed models. The only complaint I have is that the default pace car is used but that can be rectified by using one of the many pace car mods out there. So not a big deal really. Though for whatever reason the SS bodies don't wanna play nice with either the game or my computer. I can sit on the player info or opponent manager screens for an hour no problem. I did a 15 minute test session without issue. But once I start practice or qualifying or the race a ctd is all but guaranteed in the first minute or so. I ran ten 10 lap, 10 car ai races at Charlotte and only two of the races didn't result in a ctd. I'll download the mod again and see if something is wrong with my SS files.

11. sro_cosmin

sro_cosmin Well-Known Member

12. michael1992

michael1992 New Member

Im a little new to this mod. I've noticed the Camaro paints i have downloaded, when i put them in the game the front end doesnt line up and it looks like there is no front grille. Am i doing something wrong? All the other bases look perfect. Its just the chevy cars.

13. 11rows0f3

11rows0f3 Well-Known Member

Some people designed Camaros for the 2017 Mod (it's jsy a template designed to fit the Chevy SS) becasue we didn't know there was a 2018 coming. Just make sure your 2018 downloads are for 2018 and 2017 for 2017, the SS and the Camaro are different.

14. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Se7en

Cant wait to see some new mainbacks maybe since the real cars have been on track now hopefully.

15. 11rows0f3

11rows0f3 Well-Known Member

I have Ryan Blaney on my custom backdrop now, but can add anyone if I have a nice image. I'll replace Blaney with whoever wins the Daytona 500.

I do this every year, I honor/display the Daytona 500 winner all season until a Champion in crowned and then the Champion will be the backdrop that always is saved with the Mod. Kind of OCD I know, but I am OCD about a lot of things. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. michael1992

michael1992 New Member

Thank you for the heads up! Thats exactly what happened I had the 2017 model not 18'! Found the 18' update and everything works perfect! Appreciate the help

11rows0f3 likes this.
  17. sro_cosmin

sro_cosmin Well-Known Member

18. USSTalladega

19. doctodd

doctodd Active Member

i extracted MENCup2018_Update1.1 to series folder....not working. 2017 works fine. Do i need to swap files from other series?

Im not very computer literate so specific straightforward instructions are appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  20. USSTalladega

Just incase it's not obvious look at the back of the car.

No you need to download the mod itself then the update.