1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

MENCS18 #6 Toyota Request

Discussion in '3dsMax Render Requests' started by Reza Maulana, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana The One Fan from Indonesia

Hi there, can I get some renders for this MENCS18 Toyota flat that I've made? Finally got myself making some MENCS flats, and decided to went straight on trying to make a carset based on the Japanese Super GT series, and this is the first one out of the planned 46 schemes that I've made. Thanks in advance for the renders! ;)

Oh, P.S. I don't turn on the shading layer in the flat because the pink color of the car works best with the shading layer turned off

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. garrett1127

garrett1127 Well-Known Member

Here we have a CarbineM1A1 scene.
    6a.jpg 6b.jpg

Reza Maulana likes this.
  3. Reza Maulana

Thanks Garrett! Although one thing: Apologies first of all by the way, but I noticed that there's something's kinda off with the render (the yellow circled parts)...

I'm kinda bad at rendering and you guys are a lot better than me at this let's be honest, but I just can't help myself but wondering were the circled parts part of the render scene layer(s) that you (or Carbine) accidentally didn't turn off when setting the renders? Because I noticed that there's some part of the flat still hanging around in the window reflection and what looks like a BR13 Camry texture accidentally left on in the render...

Something's Off.jpg

4. garrett1127

OK, here's a couple Burnout scenes, and a NascarMan32/CarbimeM1A1 scene.
    6a.jpg 6b.jpg 6c.jpg

Reza Maulana likes this.
  5. Reza Maulana

6. garrett1127

That's ok, sometimes we need things pointed out, after so many renders, we do miss things from time to time. Least I do...not speaking for the other guys.

Reza Maulana likes this.
  7. Carbine M1A1

Carbine M1A1 Well-Known Member

That looks like the flat is applied to the safety net instead of the net texture. And that second one is the bump map lol:eek::eek:

garrett1127 and Reza Maulana like this.