1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Monster Energy Nascar Cartoon Series

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Bitbreaker, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

Well I just don't want to create a carset for a mod no one uses any more

2. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Believe me when I say people will still use the BR mod in the coming years for things like Arca, K&N, fictional sets like yours with different manufacturer templates, and so on.

3. Racingfan83

Racingfan83 Well-Known Member

I will always use the BR mod

4. Bitbreaker

Ok. I will finish the carset on the br15 mod, but other work will done for the mencs.

InsideLine likes this.
  5. Bitbreaker

Now we have a classical show *he he he*

Matt Groening was a fan of this show, because it took away attention of the controversial Bart Simpson *he he he*

The 2 main characters were 3 times on the cover of the rolling stones magazine *he he he*

Both are huge heavy metal fans and wear shirts of metallica, AC/DC, slayer and others *he he he*

If you don't know the show by now you lived under a stone or are born in 2000 or younger ;)

#03 Butt-Head the maxt mart chevy
    03 maxi mart.jpg

#46 Beavis burger world chevy 46 burger world.jpg

Credits:
    Template: BER
    Base: Me
    Logos: google (some are tweaked by me)
    numbers: Cyriaan
    render: The Mod Squad

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

He he hm Nice cars Hm

Bitbreaker likes this.
  7. Bitbreaker

I'm back with teh next show.

American Dad will show up with 4 cars, driven by various reasons:

First we got Jeff Smith (formally Fischer) who will drive the car because he need the money.

#05 Jeff Smith dress4less ford:
    05 dress4less.jpg
    Next is Roger Smith. He is here after sponsoring an other car, but forgot that he also can drive it, by his own. So he had to search a different sponsor.

#06 Roger Smith Langley Beach Club ford
    06 langleybeachclub.jpg

Fancine was bored at home, so she searched a job and after she heard of the series, she could thonk of something else.

#21 Francine Smith boobers ford
    21 boobers.jpg

After Hayley heard that Jeff is starting here and what he talked about sports for real man, she wants to prove him, that woman could even drive fast. So she talked to Roger and he supports her, by sponsoring the ride.

#50 Hayley Smith-Fischer Roger's Place ford
    50 rogers place.jpg

Credits:
    numbers: XuticX

8. Bitbreaker

This show started with a year change, so it's suitable, that I finished it right to the end of this year:

From the future to the nascar, here comes the team from Futurama

First we got a robot that will drive a machine...wierd, but you "can lick him on his shiny metal ass", of course he is sponsored by himself

#43 Bender Bending Rodriguez Benderbrau chevy
    43 benderbrau.jpg

The next car is sponsored from a drink outta space, so it's driven by an alien

#52 John A. Zoidberg slurm chevy 52 slurm.jpg

Now we got the biggest companie in the universe, driven by a girl from the richest family in the universe

#88 Amy Kroker momcorp Eyephone chevy 88 momcorp.jpg

Finally the last car is driven by the only person from this century, sponsored by the company of his descendant

Philip J. Fry planet express chevy
    89 planetexpress.jpg

Credits:

9. Bitbreaker

Here we are back with the most famous show of them all. And everyone wanted to join the race here, but because of the limitation to 4 cars per team many of them can't get a ride. Companies like Laramies, Krusty Burgers, Lard Lad or even the ziff corp. lost the race against this 4 (as drivers I didn't choose the main characters - with one exeption - because I didn't wanted just the same last name on all 4 cars), so have fun with "the simpsons".

First we got the only real main character of the show. He is the Bartman, El Barto or just Bart and his car is sponsored by the local super market.
    #7 Bart Simpson Kwik-E-Mart chevy
    7 kwikemart.jpg

The sponsor from the second car is from the other side of the world. It is homer? ... Wait! .. No, it's Mr. Sparkle! And this car is driven by one of the fattest guys of the show, Jeff Albertson, better known as the "Comic Book Guy"

#25 Jeff Albertson Mr. Sparkle chevy 25 mrsparkle.jpg

Next we got the brewery everybody in Springfield loves. ANd the car is driven by the biggest fan of the company!

#27 Barney Gumble duff chevy 27 duff.jpg

Last but not least Channel 6 wanted to promote one of their shows, so they will sponsoring this ride. Because someone needs to give Barney some duff offside from the course Moe Szyslak is driving this car

#41 Moe Szyslak The Itchy And Scratchy Show chevy
    41 itchyandscratchy.jpg

Credits:
    numbers: ernhrtfanracing

10. Bitbreaker

And we are back in Danville again. After Murphy's law sets a team, Phineas and Ferb also sets one up. Because they cprepare the cars for the weekends they don't will drive them.

The first car is sponsored by the recreation area near Danville with his famous lake nose. And the car is driven by the pet of Phineas and Ferb

#12 Perry The Platypus lake nose ford 12 lake nose.jpg
    Since he wondered why his archenemy Perry didn't come to prevent his evil deeds, he was going to search him. And after he found out what was going on he begged Phineas and Ferb to give him a ride, too. Now he try to take over the Tri-State-Area by earning so much money, that he can easily buy it. Of course the car is sponsored by himself.

#68 Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. ford
    68 doofenshmirtz.jpg

Their sister first wanted just to get them busted, but after she heard that Jeremy loves race car driving girls she immediately like to race cars, too. So this ride sponsored by danville's fast food chain Mr. Slushy burgers is hers.

#85 Candace Flynn Mr. Slushy Burgers ford
    85 mrslushy.jpg
    Credits:

thefaeway, InsideLine and matheus357 like this.
  11. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

♪ Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. ♪

12. jdogg

jdogg Well-Known Member

RickandMorty.jpg

Chowda17 and InsideLine like this.
  13. jdogg

jdogg Well-Known Member

Awesome looking cars man!!

Bitbreaker likes this.
  14. Bitbreaker

This car doesn't fit in the carset, because I do cars from the fictional companies of the shows and not from the shows themselve.

But thanks to all for your kind words.

InsideLine likes this.
  15. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

The Slurm car is freaking amazing. Props.

InsideLine and Bitbreaker like this.
  16. Bitbreaker

Thank You!

InsideLine likes this.
  17. Bitbreaker

Now we reached one of the oldest (if it isn't the oldest) cartoon series of them all. Well it isn't a show like the others, because there are many small stories in every episode. Just take a look, but be careful or you will get an anvil on your head. Here comes The Looney Tunes

First we got one of the famoust company of them all. On this american company you really can buy anything, because it manufactures anything. So thats why his name. Driven by one of the nicest guy of the show.

#9 Porky Pig Acme Corporation chevy
    9 acme.jpg

The second car must be the fastest car around here, because it is sponsored by the fastest mouse of mexico. Well, from the company of him. So the colours of the car are inspired by the mexican flag. But since the show is wierd, this come together is too. It will be a very explosive combination. The driver of the car is one of the most aggressive one out there. It's Yosimite Sam!

#55 Yosimite Sam Pizzarriba chevy
    55 pizzarriba.jpg

Credits:
    numbers: BER

18. Bitbreaker

This time, I only got a little 1-car-team for you.
    The show which owns this car might be the most adult one of this series, it is sonsored by the main institution of the show, here comes Archer.
    Since the employers can't decide who will be qualyfied to earn this ride, they draw lots. And the winner is:

#51 Cheryl Tunt International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) ford (I really hope that I won't get visited by the NSA after googleing ISIS)
    51 isis.jpg

Credits:
    Logos: google
    numbers: JRFan8188

19. Phoenix

Phoenix Dilly Dilly

Don’t you have to worry about Bundesnachrichtendienst instead?

20. Bitbreaker

true, but I thought no one knows about what I'm talking. Thought no one knows teh Bundesnachrichtendienst in US