1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Movies Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by champ4811, Nov 11, 2014.

1. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  2. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Looks like it (unfortunately). Here is a cardboard poster that got leaked from Reddit:

LOL WHAT.jpg

dalejr88rox likes this.
  3. ShadowKnight508

4. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner

Saw Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and boy lemme tell ya, that movie is frickin amazing. Best Spider-Man movie, one of the best superhero movies. Easily cracked my Top 3 favorite movies of 2018 list. All i really gotta say now is gimmie a Spider-Gwen movie plzkthnx.

5. ShadowKnight508

6. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

I've heard there's already talks of a sequel/spinoff with Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, and Silk.

7. ShadowKnight508

8. ShadowKnight508

9. KahneRacing945

God Jordan Peele is an amazing director.

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  10. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

I have seen Into the Spider-Verse four times now with different people, all of them worth my time. My favorite Spider-Man movie.

I liked Homecoming a lot because it felt like a very accurate representation of New York specialized high school, but Spider-Verse just had so much more to make it a great movie.

KahneRacing945 likes this.
  11. ShadowKnight508

12. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

Agreed, I saw it last Friday and it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

13. MattSRD28

MattSRD28 SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner Moderator

Christian Bale's speech at the Golden Globes was very disappointing. Can't imagine Gene Kelly or Humphrey Bogart ever thanking Satan for inspiration to play any role. :rolleyes:

USSTalladega likes this.
  14. ShadowKnight508

15. KahneRacing945

Christopher McQuarrie, who directed Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation and Mission: Impossible - Fallout, is returning to direct back to back Mission: Impossible movies.

With M:I - Fallout being my favorite movie of 2018, and Rogue Nation being a great movie as well, I'm super excited for this.

16. KahneRacing945

Sorry for the double post

17. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 No, you're breathtaking.

Why would I watch a movie about a pile of dust?

ShadowKnight508 and JeffJordan like this.
  18. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

KahneRacing945 likes this.
  19. ShadowKnight508

The 2016 Ghostbusters reboot might have been a bit...divisive among certain audiences, but here’s some news to please the haters, and also anyone else who just happens to fervently love Ghostbusters: A brand-new Ghostbusters film, set in the same world as the 1984 original, is officially in the works.

Entertainment Weekly, which broke the news, reveals that the film will be directed by Jason Reitman—who’s found plenty of success with his own career (Tully, Young Adult, Up in the Air, Juno), but also happens to be the son of original Ghostbusters director Ivan Reitman.

Calling himself “the first Ghostbusters fan” and recalling his visits to the set as a little kid, Reitman told EW that “I wanted to make a movie for all the other fans,” and clarifies further: “This is the next chapter in the original franchise. It is not a reboot. What happened in the ‘80s happened in the ‘80s, and this is set in the present day.”

Though there’s no word on if any O.G. Ghostbusters stars will return, Reitman—who co-wrote the screenplay with Gil Kenan—further teased “wonderful surprises and new characters,” though he made it clear that we won’t be seeing any of the “brilliant actresses” who starred in Paul Feig’s 2016 reboot: “This new movie will follow the trajectory of the original film.”

The new-old Ghostbusters is currently slated for summer 2020, so while we don’t know much of anything beyond “it’s happening” right now, we’ll surely be hearing more soon. Fingers crossed for a Rick Moranis comeback!

SOURCE: https://io9.gizmodo.com/a-new-ghostbusters-movie-set-in-same-world-as-the-orig-1831788046

ghostbusters.jpg

20. ShadowKnight508