1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Movies Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by champ4811, Nov 11, 2014.

1. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Cruising at Warp 9

Correct.

2. MattSRD28

MattSRD28 SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner Moderator

Well they'll eventually be put back together somehow since an MCU Spider-Man 2 is due out in July 2019, after whatever Infinity War Part 2 ends up being called, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is due out in 2020.

I'm just going to make a very simple prediction about next year's Avengers. Time gets reversed, or something. Whoever "died" ends up being saved in this way. Thanos is defeated with the help of Captain Marvel. Life goes on. The MCU continues. Disney is doubling down on Marvel Studios adding the MCU to its theme parks and cruise ships along with Star Wars. Neither one is going to end any time soon.

3. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

Anybody seen Solo yet? I’ve seen some mixed reviews

4. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

I think the people that "dissolved" will be brought back with the reality stone, but I think the others that died before he got all the stones are going to stay dead.

5. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Cruising at Warp 9

Well we know that at least part of Avengers 4 takes place in the near future since a teenage Cassie Lang(with her own abilities) will play a part in how the good guys win. Hawkeye(now Ronin) will be convinced to comeback for one last fight.

Now here is something that someone brought up on another forum. There are 6 Infinity Stones and there are 6 original Avengers. Think about it. Also, take into account that this is it for at minimum Evans and RDJ.

Oh and remember the whole "a soul for a soul" deal? Gamora is still "alive" in the Soul World btw. I bet whoever uses the Soul Stone on Thanos will take her place.

6. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner

I saw Solo last night, pretty good movie. There was a nice little cameo towards the end, won't spoil it of course, but it was nice little surprise.

7. JeffJordan

JeffJordan Yes, my name is actually Jeff Jordan

Incredibles 2 was a blast. The animation was really good, too.