1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Mueller Investigation

Discussion in 'Politics/Religion' started by Darren Ingram, Nov 29, 2018.

1. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Not from what I’m reading from this article
    I agree, but from what I’m seeing from this article Mueller didn’t go one way or the other, Barr made the call on that.
    I’m not denying anything, I’m just stating what I’m seeing in the article I linked above from The Associated Press. Like I said, I welcome the outcome of no collusion, it’s undeniable that Trump not allying with a historically malicious country is a good thing.
    Collusion, like I said, no. Obstruction, again is less clear on Mueller’s end.

To quote a few excerpts from the article:
    Personally, I don’t like the call either. Trump appointed Barr, Mueller or a neutral party should have made the call.
    Ok, fine, but like I said, I feel that a third party, or Mueller himself should also weigh in and make a judgment of their own.
    This is partly related too, the Cohen thing is still going on and that whole kerfuffle needs to conclude/be resolved.

I’m not denying that he did or didn’t, but Mueller never said whether or not he did. It was Barr’s call and Trump appointed him, THAT’S mainly what I take issue with.

As much as I hate the guy, no argument here. He may represent the country I live in but he far from represents my views.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

Well, Mueller couldn't just absolve the President of any wrongdoing. That would mean openly admitting that his investigation was a total waste of time and money. He had to keep the door open so that people could still draw their own conclusions.

EarnhardtFan likes this.
  3. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

While I personally don’t think that’s the case, I can’t deny that that’s an extremely plausible and valid point. I legitimately never thought of it that way, thanks for bringing that up.