5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

My First Render Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Punch78

Reaction score
After much trial and error and with zero prior experience with 3ds Max I finally got near what I wanted. Still can't figure out how to get the background to reflect off the floor when or render when I add it into 3ds, so I had to add it in Photoshop. But considering my level of experience I don't think its that bad. I could have done a render request for what I want, but I like to learn new things and try them for myself. I taught myself Photoshop so why not 3ds Max? lol

Attachments

DaveO

Reaction score
After much trial and error and with zero prior experience with 3ds Max I finally got near what I wanted. Still can't figure out how to get the background to reflect off the floor when or render when I add it into 3ds, so I had to add it in Photoshop. But considering my level of experience I don't think its that bad. I could have done a render request for what I want, but I like to learn new things and try them for myself. I taught myself Photoshop so why not 3ds Max? lol
+1 For giving it the old college try and trying to do it yourself.. I've always enjoyed trying to learn new things also.. What version of Max are you using?

Last edited:

Death_Punch78

Reaction score
2014, it was like looking at a foreign language, but YouTube can be a great learning tool. LOL. Just gotta figure out the wall reflection. I'm sure I will in the next day or so.

DaveO

Reaction score
2014, it was like looking at a foreign language, but YouTube can be a great learning tool. LOL. Just gotta figure out the wall reflection. I'm sure I will in the next day or so.
LMAO I'm sitting here testing out some stuff, and yeah what I'm doing feels like it's written in Greek, but I have this stubborn streak in me that loves learning new stuff..

Yep youtube can 100 percent be your friend when you wanna learn something new. Ah, one version I don't have is Max 2014.. Good luck with it!

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
Reaction score
Like the concept...looks like the old Jerry Nadeau/ Joe Nemechek scheme for the Hendrick 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
Here you go. I have a few tutorials on my youtube channel. Check out studio lighting. I can also make another tutorial if you guys need any. Hit me up with any questions.
3DS Max Tutorials - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.