Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

My Number Set Thread

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thought this would be a good thread to ask this question. I have looked and looked but haven't found anything quite like this. Has anyone ever seen a number set that matches the old MTJ Napa car number shown below. The 56 that MTJ ran and the 66 that Waltrip ran can both be found from BER. Obviously a 55 can be made as well from this but I'd like to be able to make a 44 or 33 if possible.

pshafer3327

SRD Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen that set before but it would definitely be a great one to have! Great job on these @XuticX !

DunnLaP24

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey @XuticX , I hope it doesn't hurt to make a number set out of this one if you don't mind. I understand if you can't, but I do appreciate it if you can!

XuticX

Top Snek
SRD Member
Reaction score
@DunnLaP24 i'll make it sometime soon. However for now I have another request. This time, i made the highly requested Evernham Motorsports set from the 2000's. An existing set already was out there, but it was low-res and outdated, so i decided to do my own take on it. I hope you all enjoy!

Evernham Motorsports:

http://nnracing.com/filelibrary.asp?fileid=79984

pshafer3327

SRD Member
Reaction score
@DunnLaP24 i'll make it sometime soon. However for now I have another request. This time, i made the highly requested Evernham Motorsports set from the 2000's. An existing set already was out there, but it was low-res and outdated, so i decided to do my own take on it. I hope you all enjoy!

Evernham Motorsports:

http://nnracing.com/filelibrary.asp?fileid=79984
Great job on this set!! Definitely the best one I have seen to date, thanks so much for sharing.
-Patrick

BlackDemon02

Don't be outdated, even if it's a can of corn.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there was a set already made, but I've tries looking for RFR number 6 set. Could there be a possible lead to one?

pshafer3327

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there was a set already made, but I've tries looking for RFR number 6 set. Could there be a possible lead to one?
Pretty sure it was MasGrafx who had this set, I remember it well... I am not sure if I have it, but can check when I get home this evening.

-Patrick

XuticX

Top Snek
SRD Member
Reaction score

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
As always.... top notch work and appreciated by me and many others. Numbers look great!

BlackDemon02

Don't be outdated, even if it's a can of corn.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hattori set looks very close to MTJ's 56.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing work as always, you really do a great job working out a set based on only a few numbers. Shows a high level of creativity.