12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

My rFactor cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpress77x

SRD Member
Reaction score
I know most of you do not come off the pavement but I do have some fun on the dirt in rFactor. I figured that I would share some mods that are awesome imo. I paint for these mods and it a nice break from the pavement cars.

Boz Sprint Cars- One of the most popular mods
BOZ Racing | Home of the BOZ Sprintcar Mod > Home

DirtWorks Designs- Popular Street Stock and Modified Mods
DirtWorks Designs

SBS Racing- Late Models are still somewhat popular
SBS Racing

I hope I am not outta line by posting some pics of my paints for these mods, not sure where else to do so. I got some of the contigs off this site and thought I should reward you guys with some pics of my work. Thanks to Alan Harklroad for the base I applied for the mod and late model.

MONSTARR

This Here Is Real!
SRD Member
Reaction score
great looking cars man! i gotta get rfactor so i can get those mods

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow awesome cars! I think I'm going to download these mods right now. Once again great work

xpress77x

SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow awesome cars! I think I'm going to download these mods right now. Once again great work
Thanks, it definitely took some time to get these cars looking right. I wanted to post these here, but not sure as this is mainly NR2003. Alan really deserves credit for the orange and camo layers although i used a different camo pattern from Realtree.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it definitely took some time to get these cars looking right. I wanted to post these here, but not sure as this is mainly NR2003. Alan really deserves credit for the orange and camo layers although i used a different camo pattern from Realtree.
It's no problem that you post it here.

And Monstarr check your PM's

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get rFactor too, could you said me a PM David? ;). Gosh darn them cars are amazing.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get rFactor too, could you said me a PM David? ;). Gosh darn them cars are amazing.
same here...i wouldnt mind having rFactor...and beautiful job on the cars, i really like the Silverado schemes. They remind me of the old #46 trucks that Dennis Setzer used to run

xpress77x

SRD Member
Reaction score
same hers...i wouldnt mind having rFactor...and beautiful job on the cars, i really like the Silverado schemes. They remind me of the old #46 trucks that Dennis Setxer used to run
That was my exact inspiration and wanted to put my own spin on it.

Burnout

SRD Member
Reaction score
Dang, them are some nice paints. Nice to see some rFactor stuff on here, something different for once.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
I used to race the SBS late models. They're a blast to drive when you don't have a bunch of people throwing the cars all over and wrecking everything. I may have to get back into a dirt car once in a while, the modifieds looks like a lot of fun!

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
Does ver3 of the SBS late models not use an alpha layer in game? No matter what I do with the alpha layer, my car doesn't reflect like it does with other mods.

xpress77x

SRD Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, I know some of the skins I had were shiny, some were bright, some were matte. Are you using DX9?

Diego Fernando

SRD Member
Reaction score
i run in rfactor with the mod nss 2010 but only have sprint cup and camping world trucks and searching the nws mod that not are VHR and SCE

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
I am not sure, I know some of the skins I had were shiny, some were bright, some were matte. Are you using DX9?
Yeah, turns out I didn't have enough difference in the colors of the alpha layer for it reflect/shine enough. I didn't want it to be over powering, so I used about 70% grey, which wasn't enough. I lightened it up some and it works now. Had me worried for a minute. haha That and I had the opponent graphic quality dropped all the way down so the other cars weren't reflecting much at all.

Alan Harkleroad

SRD Site Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
your welcome for the base. Nice to see it used. I love the dirt cars. May have to reload RFactor on my new pc and go for a spin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.