Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

My Simple BR15 Gen6 renders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just like the NXS15 render scenes I've converted the models from 3ds max to Autodesk Maya for the new BR15 Gen6 mod that just came out today. Usually it takes me months, maybe even a year or more before I paint on a new mod but I'm all caught up and not in the middle of carsets for older mods so I get to join in on the fun.

Templates are default in the renders as well. Still need to make Pontiac/Honda ones as well.

Last edited:

Dominic Carranza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
My render scenes are not for download. They are just what I made for personal use and was displaying them here to show (since this is the 3D showroom section).

I dont think anyone could use them anyways as I'm the only community member that builds and renders scenes in Autodesk Maya which the binaries cannot be opened in autodesk 3DS Max for example.

drpepper2222

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I have Maya and 3DsMax. I just cant find a good 2 car render for the 2015 models. Tried Stunod buy those are out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.