Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

My thoughts on KB v. Harv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, Kerry Tharp (Senior Director of Communications Competition) was on Sirius today and stated that despite how the press release was worded, the probation is inclusive of any and all NASCAR sanctioned events, just as it usually/always is.

So with that being said, unfortunally I wouldnt look for anything exciting to happen between the two of them for at least another four weeks or so. Unless one of them steps over the line that is, in which case I'd love to see how NASCAR handles it at that point.

-Ryan
I think points might be docked if something happens.

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well if you have kept up with yesterdays Meeting between them and Nascar again and the press conference they had with media today. I think Harvick is more POed if I can at NASCAR then Kyle. Not saying that Happy wont strike at Kyle but not until the probation is up because Nascar doesn't want them to have at it anymore. they say have at it then they frown on it.

The Number Q

SRD Member
Reaction score
Kyle is no idiot though. He got out of there before he ended up like his brother when he @#!*% off Jimmy Spencer.
XD True that. We younger children learn from our older siblings.:3 But in my case I learned to not have a kid in high school..xD

The Number Q

SRD Member
Reaction score
There are too many for me to reminisce about in one post lol. I'm just glad there are people like Harvick, Stewart and even the old Kyle Busch before he decided to stop trying to be the bad guy. This sports needs personalities like this to give the sport a less corporate feel. That is my biggest gripe against ol Five Time (Jimmie Johnson). He is so PC about everything he does that it is just boring to watch. I don't even mind him winning I just want personality and emotion.
You want more personality and passion from Johnson? Listen to his radio.xDDDDDDDDD
Why do you think they never play his radio on TV? He's a funny guy when he gets mad. Which is alot.

The Number Q

SRD Member
Reaction score
Seriously. You see what I mean.

Every article that he writes is absolutely idiotic.

Its come to the point wherein I see the title of an article on ESPN.com's NASCAR section...and if it sounds stupid or nonsensical...I assume Blount wrote it (and I am right 99% of the time).
Im spamming this thread I feel like.xD But Terry Blount is like the Bill O'Rielly of NASCAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.