>>> NASCAR´15 is out !

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Andy1, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBass

TheBass Well-Known Member

Its more like NASCAR 14 2.0, same loading screens and everything.

2. hammer26tn

hammer26tn Well-Known Member

All it was, was a 20$ update

TheBass likes this.
  3. hammer26tn

Bristol is pretty much un-raceable. I have spent the last week trying to get a decent finish. Good thing for unlimited rewinds because it's not possible to complete a race without them. I literally spent 15 minutes rewinding the same stretch of track because no matter how easy or hard I exited the corner, I was either getting turned up into the outside wall by super aggressive AI or spun out from them on the inside because they drift up the track and clip me. 3 wide in mini packs, can't take off without massive wheel spin even on minimal throttle input at race starts/restarts. Who thought 1st gear takeoffs were a good thing? Gained track position on pit road is more than lost on restarts because you can't get going. Mind you, this is with 3X wear on tires and fuel

4. TheBass

i hear you man, i have lived that experience word for word. I just cant believe that from NASCAR the game 2011 to NASCAR 15 nothing was fixed, pure laziness on their part. Eutechnyx is an amateur developer that was given a licence they didn't deserve, i don't know why NASCAR would give such a sub par company that opportunity when you had excellent developers like Codemasters (TOCA Race Driver 3, Grid, F1 games, Dirt series) or even Rockstar (Midnight club series). Instead we got these clowns that gave us 4 barely playable piles of crap.

5. hammer26tn

I kind of expected more of the same with this game from the 2014 game since they said basically was this was an update and that's it, no new features aside from liveries and chase rules. I hadn't played Bristol until last weekend in my career. I had played it on 11 and IL, those were less frustrating. I can't run 2 laps without having to rewind a section and do it again. It's supposed to be a different crew with 16 so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I posted on twitter about how horrible 15 was at Bristol and I got a troll response to "learn to drive it". I had to swallow a 38th place finish, 3 laps down because I went into the wrong pits and I had to pit under green and never recovered. Next race there I'm turning wear off so I can focus on surviving.

6. TheBass

Sounds about right, i get the same type of responses whenever i bash the handling issues. In Nr2003 and Iracing i run decent laps on most tracks, in NASCAR 15 the car is undriveable on most tracks with a default setup, even with a decent setup (courtesy of the inter webs) your still gong to get freight trained if you go over 70% difficulty

7. hammer26tn

70 - 75% is usually where I keep it for every race. I vary the wear % based on the track and to force green flag pit stops. The problem I'm having is the screwy pit strategy the AI has. Leaders don't pit under yellow, but will duck off with a couple of laps left in the race as opposed to trying to stretch it.

8. evan07

evan07 Well-Known Member

Updated NASCAR 15 today and found something pretty surprising. All of Brad Keslowski's Miller cars are now in the game with Miller sponsorship. All I had to do was verify my age (over 21) before unlocking them.

9. DeetahTheGame

DeetahTheGame Well-Known Member Banned

NASCAR 15 Victory Edition is NOT OUT. That is not the full release, or else you would see it in stores.

My guess is they are testing some new features and schemes. Within a week or 2, expect to see some Harvick Bud cars, all Darlington cars, and some special schemes like Gordon rainbow. I personally only play the game online in leagues, so I cannot speak for you offline guys.

evan07 likes this.
  10. TColeman12

TColeman12 Win the 500 today Jr! Moderator

Wow. I never thought that would happen.:eek:

Steve7151 likes this.
  11. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Grease Monkey

Yeah, that is a BIG first for console-based games.

12. games123

games123 NXS & NCWTS Painter

I still don't believe that they actually put them in. :eek: Also Bubba's #6 Cheez-it car in in the game :D, I just wish the right side # was slanted the right way.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  13. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 Founder of USORL ARCA Online League

According to DM Racing's twitter NASCAR '15 Victory Edition is released completely. Currently no new updates until the 2016 update next year around spring.

14. The_Dolfan

The_Dolfan #Chasing8

15. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

Looks promising and the fact that they are solely working on Nascar is a huge plus. But I'm not about to be fooled this early.

The_Dolfan and DeetahTheGame like this.
  16. WayneD92

WayneD92 #DaleYeah

That 2016 update? Complete crap. No Chase in the 24, MWR is still in the game, very few of the fords have been updated, BK still has yeley & burton, & the fact that this was supposed to be out around Daytona & it's now August is insane.

17. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Grease Monkey

1 - thread is almost a year old (how did you even dig this up?!)
    2- game is no longer even relevant, however....
    3- DMR says the update is still inbound, but focus is on Nascar Heat Evolution (which releases in about 2 weeks)
    4- NTG 15 is hot garbage, the disc is currently my drink coaster (does one thing well at least!)

NascarMan32 likes this.
  18. WayneD92

WayneD92 #DaleYeah

I dug it up, A) Because the DLC is out. B) I needed to vent my frustration, they said it'd be a 2016 update and only a select few were updated & Chase Elliott isn't even in the 24, they mostly still have 2015 things. C) waited 8 months for them to give us a half -A$$ update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.