1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Nascar Authentics - 1:24 Wave 2 & 1:64 Wave 3

Discussion in 'Show and tell.' started by alfiej, Mar 15, 2018.

1. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

World of Diecast Just Posted the Release of Nascar Authentics 1:24 Wave 2 Featuring 4 Cars and 1:64 Wave 3 Featuring 8 Cars - 2 From 2017 and 6 From 2018

803-dalejr.jpg
    803-blaney.jpg 18-124-2-blaney.jpg

2. thedude1987

thedude1987 Happy Husband, proud papa, racer, and designer!

The 1:24 scales are junk in my opinion... black windows, metal body, and plastic everywhere else... i dont feel like its work $20

alfiej and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

Yea, Lionel even cheapen the quality of the 1:24 " ARC " For a " Racing Champions or Winner Circle Quality Car and forces you to spend more for the Elite to get a Quality Car, How many collectors will now almost quit buying " ARC " and can't afford the Elite and go to collecting the 1:64??. 2018 Lionel shot themselves in the foot with this move while they say they make the cars more affordable. Junk for 50 Bucks, Just got my first " ARC " and highly dissappointed, Just Sayin