NASCAR Heat Evolution Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Heat Evolution' started by Lookey2000, May 19, 2016.

1. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

2. jaqua99

jaqua99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it doesn't bother me too much though because it's an arcade game. The other night, I did a hosted race a Bristol, 32 drivers were in it. And literally from the green flag, guys were wrecking each other with 5 guys driving backwards. I personally was laughing my ass off. I thought it was hilarious watching these arcady like cars driving everywhere and smashing each other up. I couldn't stop laughing. You'll be racing someone for a top five spot, then all of a sudden, he get's launched 40 feet in the air. How is that NOT funny?

3. bvc

bvc Just Another Average Joe

So should I get this game or not? I'm pretty stubborn to believe the game is as bad as people make it out to be.

4. Little E Fan

Little E Fan Well-Known Member

I've been playing it since the day after it came out. It has its own problems, but honestly it's still fun. I wouldn't say it's worth $60 (with $20 DLC) but I would say get it when the price drops. It's a fun NASCAR game.

TColeman12, NascarMan32, bvc and 2 others like this.
  5. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 Founder of USORL ARCA Online League

Few things Monster Games is working on updating according to DMR's latest Facebook Note.

- Address issue of players driving backwards
    - Set physics type option
    - Allow setups option
    Features
    - Add additional drivers
    - Adjust screen size option on console
    - Miller Lite paint scheme integration
    General
    - Update engine sounds
    - Improve caution flag sensitivity
    - Fix engine issue when using “Full Damage”
    - Polish fuel windows
    - Other improvements and fixes

TSF141996 likes this.
  6. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Member

I like the "add additional drivers" part the best, to be honest. Also, the "update engine sounds" sounds good. This is going to be a good update.

7. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

They keep this up they might just turn the ship around. They still have to overcome all the negative reviews from the week it was released but if they keep fixing stuff they will get better updated reviews and possibly a jump in sales.

8. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

I honestly have turned around on this game. If they make a few tweaks to the AI including ratings (WHY IS BRAD SO BAD?) and un-brickalize them, It can be a decent racing arcade/sim.

TColeman12 likes this.
  9. NascarMan32

For me, Brad Keslowski is always near first. Chase Elliott is the one who's bad, as he's in 38th in the Career Mode standings... 20 races into the season. But on the bright side, Bobby Labonte is always in the top 20 (or occasionally 25), so I hope they don't fix that! :D

10. radney

radney Well-Known Member

Bobby Labonte shouldn't even be in this game. They should have used Jeffrey Earnhardt instead and maybe use Labonte for the plate races only since that's all he runs anyway.

11. sadlerfan21

sadlerfan21 #BlameTrey

Ya know if that was a thing you could do in a NASCAR game, like change how the drivers perform, then it would be the best NASCAR game ever! :p

But in all seriousness though, it does seem like the game is improving and getting better. There seems to be a concern for making the game better and I will more than likely pick it up(on a Steam sale of course lol). I just think most of these issues could and should've been addressed and with the 60 dollar price point, I am expecting somewhere in the realm of AAA games.

NascarMan32 likes this.
  12. NascarMan32

Actually, that's why Chase Elliott is in 38th... I changed his driver ratings. (he wrecked Bobby Labonte in the XFINITY Daytona race... the one time Labonte had a good car, so I'm not his biggest fan... at all)
    ... Is there a way we could dislike posts?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  13. KahneRacing945

I agree that Jeffrey should be in the game since they use Jeffrey's paint scheme.

14. NascarMan32

Well, they did have the C&J Energy paint scheme originally, but due to issues with the company (mainly the founder sadly passing away in April), they could not use it. And Labonte did run the Can-Am scheme in his Daytona Duel, as it really is the team's paint scheme.

15. KahneRacing945

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  16. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Boy they're gonna nickel and dime the hell out of this game lol :D

DaveO likes this.
  17. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan

I heard that their adding NASCAR Next drivers in. Idk where my friend saw that but it would be really cool to have some drivers that don't run in the top 3 series to be in the game.

18. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Wes, if you seriously get into this game in the future, let me know, and I'll send you the templates I made for myself personally. I'm waiting to see what the end result is to see what they do with all these patches/updates.

Spike likes this.
  19. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

20. KahneRacing945

NASCAR Next Drivers, that's awesome. Can't wait to see what their schemes are.

Anyone know if all the NASCAR Next drivers will be in, or just a few of them?