1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

NASCAR Heat Evolution Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Heat Evolution' started by Lookey2000, May 19, 2016.

1. JosephKall41

JosephKall41 Kurt Busch's #1 Fan Banned

It says 2016. I personally feel there's only two possibilities. Class 2015-2016 which includes Rico Abreu, Nicole Behar, Kyle Benjamin, James Bickford, William Byron, Cole Custer, Ruben Garcia Jr., Austin Hill, Jesse Little, Dylan Lupton, John Hunter Nemechek, and Dalton Sargeant. Then the other would be class 2016-2017. They were just announced in the 7th I believe, so I would lean towards the second one due to them just releasing the class and then releasing this. But IDK

KahneRacing945 likes this.
  2. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 Jeremy & Rossy - New Hit Show on FS1

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

Looks like the common reaction is "why did you listen to us and change the engine sounds?"

I guess nobody understands the concept of Monster Games being the game creator, and this is only their first game. DMR has very little to do with how the game was made. They are basically only the publisher, and media relations.

4. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Apparently they did lower the pitch of the engines down a bit.

5. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

So is it new sounds or they just edited the old ones?

6. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Trust me, they have a lot of say about what goes in, and what get's updated.. Being the publisher, it's like a book they can tell them what to edit, what to update, etc etc.. They also do in house testing, and give feedback.. Don't think because they aren't doing the actual content work, that they don't have any say in the matter. :)

7. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Pitch lowered.. nah man, it's more like distorted.:) Am I over critical? Maybe. Reason being I create mods as a hobby, plus we do our own sound work that goes into our mods.. Hell our tiny community can create better sounds. Just like the sounds guys in NR2003. I dunno who said it in this thread a way's back, but damit I sure as hell wished they would of listened to the guys in the sim community at the get go, plus all the guys who do edit games for a hobby. Come check out our Gen 6 sounds, for our Cup mod. :)

Spike likes this.
  8. jaqua99

jaqua99 Well-Known Member

Has anyone else had the pit road issue in career mode during yellow flag stops? Every race a yellow comes out and we pit, I lost anywhere from 20+30 spots.

Had a two pit stop race at charlotte..was leading with 10 to go, needed fuel and tires (who field did). I pitted and took two tires, to hopefully save me some spots (despite that left sides were pretty warn), restarted 32, finished like 8th. Every race.

Hopefully they fix it.

Oh, it appears the new updated removed using the arrow pads to steer on ps4, the way I play the game.

Sound also appears to be exactly the same.
    Is there anyway to re-enable the arrow pad? I have tremors in my wrist and can't really play using the stick

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2016
  9. KahneRacing945

The NASCAR Next drivers are from the 2016-2017 Class. With their schemes from their respective series.

10. JosephKall41

A couple of things. This is not Monster Games' first game. They Made the original NASCAR Heat, Dirt to Daytona. That's it for NASCAR but they has others but this certainly isn't their first game. And the reason that it (my opinion) sucks is (true fact) the server for the game is not a good one. It's Unity. Unity isn't a console or PC game server. It's a mobile phone app server. I know the budget might've been low but they had enough money to purchase that beautiful studio that all the Developers Diaries are filmed. Also DMR, I agree. If they were the only ones that produced this game. I would understand. But Monster Games has made so many games. And one that I sadly never got to play. Dirt to Daytona. Bring that back. Make it so you are a NASCAR Next driver and you have to run Whelen or K&N, then have your talent move you up. Or start on dirt again. Or you go from Dirt to Whelen to K&N to Trucks or Xfinity, or if you went to truck go to xfinity or go to cup if someone likes you, the from Xfinity to cup. But Monster Games certainly is capable of this. Hopefully they see this. It would be a good game if this was it. Even if it wasn't super awesome I'd still give them my money. Hey. Maybe they can decode an EA NASCAR game and not 100% take the code but use snips of it. Because it's happened before. Most of the NASCAR '## Games from '05 I think on. Maybe even '04 or '06. But still. We had those and Dirt to Daytona. So it can be done. I'd rather have a stable multiplayer but only be able to have 16-24 players and then up the offline gaming. And get off of Unity. Hope you guys agree!

Check control settings. If not good luck with it. And especially good luck with the Tremors. Hope it gets somewhat better!

DaveO likes this.
  11. KahneRacing945

I agree on the Career part, I would love to start as a NASCAR Next driver and move up to Trucks, and so on.

InsideLine likes this.
  12. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Well said!

13. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Played for 5 hours straight with @Henderson, was really fun. :)

14. KahneRacing945

Is anyone able to find all the new DLC for NHE? I'm only seeing the Brett Griffin Spotter Audio..

15. Tim2488

I've downloaded the Pit Pass 2 bundle, everything was up for me on Xbox

TColeman12 likes this.
  16. KahneRacing945

Must not be out on PS4 yet, still only showing Brett Griffin Audio.

17. JosephKall41

So yeah. No update for Xbox yet. I have emailed them but I am sorry for the swears but I have had some problems with the game. I have posted them to my Instagram. This is the part that ticks me off. So the latest they've been active on any social media is 3 days ago to retweet a post of Ben Kennedy's. But here's a video: https://instagram.com/p/BL4xtZYA_xR/ I would skip the Rick Allen intro and the game would crash so then I went al the way through and it started crashing my Xbox. Enjoy!

18. Tim2488

XBOX Update is apparently now Live.

19. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

It's 7.89GB or somewhere around there.

20. ayrwolf

ayrwolf Well-Known Member

PS4 DLC is out