Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Heat Evolution Discussion

Jonny683

Just a guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
The cars handle like shit. Been playing recently, and it pains me that there isn't a good Nascar game that isn't a sim or on PC that exists.

Lap_Down

SRD Member
Reaction score
Guess gonna have to get this game for sure now and the 2017 dlc pack for Junior's last ride in a video game.

radney

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the game they release in the fall will have Jr. in it as it will reflect this season's roster. The 2017 DLC in '16 is a hold over until the full 2017 release.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Step in the right direction.
Now they need to fix damage, physics (the cars really did handle like complete dog crap), tweak the AI behavior a bit, and add the non-point races and expand the career mode (the NH:E version was VERY vanilla).

They do all that, or at least show they are making a sincere effort at it, I'll give em another $60 (despite my senses telling me not to).

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Peaks my interest, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up quite yet.

Lap_Down

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the game they release in the fall will have Jr. in it as it will reflect this season's roster. The 2017 DLC in '16 is a hold over until the full 2017 release.
Ah good to know; thought they gave up on Nascar games... will hold out to see if his cup ride is in the new one then. NBA Live 16 and Madden 16 are probably the last Basketball and Football games I will ever buy because of Kobe and Peyton both retiring that year.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The video of Brandon Brown saying all three series will be in the next game can be seen here.

watsonz

#4TheCup
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm indifferent to who is on the cover at this point. The gameplay and how the game is improved compared to last years game is what matters.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Unless the game is actually an improvement I'm just going to treat it as another 'showcase' game about Nascar for now.