Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Heat Evolution Discussion

DaveO

SRD Member
Reaction score
Again everyone is talking about paint schemes and track wall color. Give us decent game play!!!!
Ah dude, I wouldn't bank any money on this game getting any better. Yes, they might just give you a few more options to be able to do more in the future. But with there newer game staying on the Unity engine, it's really not worth it imho. Does not matter if they came around and gave you all the options that NR2003 or the original NH game platforms have. It just won't ever be up to the standards that we are all use too. :) Even to this day, nobody wants to mod the newer game going forward, I've been in several lengthy discussions with other modders from different platforms. They basically don't even want to explore this future game for modding purposes. One dude I know is creating Nascar stuff for AC. Heck might not be to bad with there newer AI's. (which I have not checked out) But if you are a diehard NR2003 guy, stick with what you got. :)

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ah dude, I wouldn't bank any money on this game getting any better. Yes, they might just give you a few more options to be able to do more in the future. But with there newer game staying on the Unity engine, it's really not worth it imho. Does not matter if they came around and gave you all the options that NR2003 or the original NH game platforms have. It just won't ever be up to the standards that we are all use too. :) Even to this day, nobody wants to mod the newer game going forward, I've been in several lengthy discussions with other modders from different platforms. They basically don't even want to explore this future game for modding purposes. One dude I know is creating Nascar stuff for AC. Heck might not be to bad with there newer AI's. (which I have not checked out) But if you are a diehard NR2003 guy, stick with what you got. :)
Thanks for your insight on this, Dave. I for one would love to see AC become highly mod-able. THAT sim looks tremendous! If we could have all of the top tier series tracks in AC with good ai, THEN we would have something. ;)

Last edited:

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your insight on this, Dave. I for one would love to see AC become highly mod-able. THAT sim looks tremendous! If we could have all of top tier series tracks in AC with good ai in AC, THEN we would have something. ;)
What does AC stand for? Not heard of this sim yet.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Assetto Corsa.
Nice. Yeah if that game actually has open mod support and were are able to make stock car stuff from it (tracks/mods) that would be rad. I wonder if we are bale to make our own rosters with AI cars and custom points system to fits Nascar as well.