1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

NASCAR Heat PC FPS issues

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by CoyDoesMCPE, Sep 10, 2016.

1. CoyDoesMCPE

CoyDoesMCPE Active Member

So I just got NASCAR Heat for my laptop (not Heat Evolution), but I am having really bad framerates, not when I am in practice, but when I am in a race, it lags really badly, even when the graphics are turned all the way down.

2. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Not sure why you didn't post your issue out at TMS, since you registered there today.. Did you install the new Heat Core?

Basically from what I remember if your running on an Intel integrated graphics chip and it's drivers for Windows 8.0. Folks have experienced that problem.
    Try this:

- Open up your graphics properties (I'm assuming it's an Intel chip) and change all the settings to "Performance".
    - Reduce the in-game resolution using "Heat Resolution Changer" included with Heat Core. Try dropping it as low as you can and see if your machine can drive that low resolution as a better FPS.
    - Ensure "High Detail Cars" is unchecked in-game Options/Graphics pages for the mod your testing.

If I'm wrong in assuming that your on 8.0 operating system, post over at http://themodsquad.info and will get you sorted out..

cya