Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score
This is great! Hopefully they will be able to put on a good show. And if they do put on a show, we might just see the cup series run the road course too.

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score

Mewlato252

SRD Member
Reaction score
The article said he had wanted the 68 to begin with in trucks but Clay Greenfield wasn't letting go for another number

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
In news we probably expect:

Less than a month before the season-opening Daytona 500, the most anticipated domino for the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Silly Season — Daniel Suarez — has finally fallen.

According to multiple sources, who spoke to TobyChristie.com on the condition of anonymity, a deal between Suarez and Gaunt Brothers Racing for the full 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season has been completed.

This ends months of wild speculation about where Suarez would land after it was announced in mid November, that he would be replaced by Cole Custer in Stewart-Haas Racing’s No. 41 car for the upcoming season.

One of the sources says the Suarez deal with GBR could be officially announced as early as Monday.

This deal will of course realign Suarez with Toyota, the manufacturer that got his NASCAR journey started, after spending last year with Ford.

Although, the sources would not divulge which sponsors are involved in the deal, it is worth noting that previous Suarez backers — ARRIS and Coca-Cola — did not appear in their usual b-post position on a recent Cole Custer 2020 paint scheme rendering.

ARRIS and their Ruckus Network combined as a primary sponsor in eight races for Suarez in 2019, while Coca-Cola was a primary sponsor for another two events.

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score
At least Suarez found a ride. If Arris and Coke do sign as sponsors, hopefully the money they bring in can improve GBR and increase their performance.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong on this. The NASCAR Truck Series started in 1995. So that should make 2020, the Truck Series 25th Anniversary. But I have yet to see anything stating that. To me, that is kind of a big deal and you would think they would be celebrating that milestone.