42 - Clover Camaro - DOV1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

BNSF1995

SRD Member
Reaction score
Bob Pockrass said on Twitter that the 2021 Busch Clash will be run using the Gen-6 car, then the Next Gen car will debut in the Bluegreen Vacation Duels.

Gonna be pretty interesting for the NR2003 painters.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Bob Pockrass said on Twitter that the 2021 Busch Clash will be run using the Gen-6 car, then the Next Gen car will debut in the Bluegreen Vacation Duels.

Gonna be pretty interesting for the NR2003 painters.
Not really...I have a feeling there won't be a mod made...and can't say that I blame anyone

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think it's awesome that Smoke is coming back.

Actually I think it's a pretty cool idea that the Clash is going to be running on the Daytona Road Course. I have always wanted to see what NASCAR would look like running that course.

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
Super excited to see Tony coming back for a race, hoping that he gets the win!

I think it's good Nascar is testing out the road course for the clash and using the gen-6 cars so that the teams don't lose so much if it goes bad lol

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Someone said under the lights, is that true? The roadcoarse is dark as hell.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see the Clash now next year. See how the drivers and cars run on the road course. And I would say it makes sense to use the 2020 cars the race is like an all-star race for pole winners from the year before so why not run the car from the year before. I don't think lighting will be an issue they can find temporary lighting for the infield or even put up some LED lights like Martinsville.

I do agree with Dale Jr. though on the DJD he said put the clash back to what it used to be a 20 to 25 lap race. Just line them up and go no point in have pit stops or stages nothing just a race.

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I guess practices will be on Monday for the Clash, and Qual practices will be before the clash?

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Only case he has are a few posts where DBF used 'I' as a identifier on the account in tandem with actual pics of France.

However, there's already something of a legal precedence (Hustler v Falwell, I believe), and while that might help, I do have to look into VA's SLAPP law, which also plays a part.

Personally, I hope Brian France gets destroyed in court. What a friggin pansy ass if a parody account with a scant 17K followers is on your hit list.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Glad that others see this lawsuit as dumb...I mean real drunk Brian France did more to ruin his reputation than the twitter profile...

Ajwehr

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This may be Homestead-Miami's last race this season. As rumor has it the land was sold and the track will be bulldozed for Condo's. Very very sad if true, Homestead is one of the best 1.5 speedways around.

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
This may be Homestead-Miami's last race this season. As rumor has it the land was sold and the track will be bulldozed for Condo's. Very very sad if true, Homestead is one of the best 1.5 speedways around.
Wait what? Talk about completely out of left field

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't look too much into this until a credible source comes forward. Besides the mayor saying that he would like the land, nothing has come of this and it's just a rumor as of now.