Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Cool. Give him 1 year. Fails to perform, bye.

And for the record, I never believed Ty was anything special, dude was gift wrapped championship teams and failed to capitalize.

And while I looooove that Castrol scheme, I have NO clue how Atwood lasted as long as he did.
He'll certainly stick around more than a few years, with sponsorship. Bowman also ran a few seasons for a shit team and then moved to Hendrick and started doing well, and has been improving.

What I really want is Bubba/Chastain to the 42 and EJ to the 48. Jones has to go somewhere and he's easily the best talent on the market along with Kyle Larson*

starscream24

Captain of Unpopular Opinions.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I mean people were shitting on Brandon Jones for the longest time and look at him right now with 3 wins in xfinity this year. It's wrong just to assume they will flop solely based on "hype". Drivers that prove people wrong are my favorite drivers to root for.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's not really a loss to competition, but is a sad (but inevitable) loss to the small teams group. Germain came a long way from being a winning truck team.

Brandon Miller

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
How can Denny be part of an ownership group when he's a driver for a 4 car team or did that rule change and I missed it?

Last edited:

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, Mayer in a hand full of races in the 8 in 2021, then to the 9 full time in 2022, with Gragson moving to the 48 in 2022...

Also, bummer for Suarez. There aren't really any viable rides for him, unless he goes to another field filler. Maybe the second Spire team?

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, Mayer in a hand full of races in the 8 in 2021, then to the 9 full time in 2022, with Gragson moving to the 48 in 2022...

Also, bummer for Suarez. There aren't really any viable rides for him, unless he goes to another field filler. Maybe the second Spire team?
Could be Bubba’s replacement in the 43.

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Larson to the 48. You heard it here first.
Right... the guy that has made zero effort to actually request reinstatement after meeting NASCAR's requirements to do so, and the guy who, more importantly, had his relationship with a specific manufacturer that's key to this wild theory, indefinitely terminated, is going to drive the 48. I really, really doubt Hendrick is going to run the 48 without support from Chevrolet. I also really, really, doubt that Ally is just going to allow him to drive the car too, seeing as they will have a large influence on the choice. Additionally, it's not like Larson's got a ton of sponsor backing these days that would fully replace Ally, if needed in the event that they go elsewhere as a result. Also, Larson seems to be enjoying his dirt racing, so much so that he hasn't requested reinstatement, and honestly, I doubt he'll want to drive for an owner who will limit the frequency of his participation in that discipline as what happened with Kahne. Why go back, when he's having more fun on dirt, and actually winning, a lot.

Frankly, all things considered, I think there's a better chance of me having ocean-front property for sale in Kansas, than Larson going to the 48 or Hendrick proper in any capacity...

mtblillie

SRD Member
Reaction score
Right... the guy that has made zero effort to actually request reinstatement after meeting NASCAR's requirements to do so, and the guy who, more importantly, had his relationship with a specific manufacturer that's key to this wild theory, indefinitely terminated, is going to drive the 48. I really, really doubt Hendrick is going to run the 48 without support from Chevrolet. I also really, really, doubt that Ally is just going to allow him to drive the car too, seeing as they will have a large influence on the choice. Additionally, it's not like Larson's got a ton of sponsor backing these days that would fully replace Ally, if needed in the event that they go elsewhere as a result. Also, Larson seems to be enjoying his dirt racing, so much so that he hasn't requested reinstatement, and honestly, I doubt he'll want to drive for an owner who will limit the frequency of his participation in that discipline as what happened with Kahne. Why go back, when he's having more fun on dirt, and actually winning, a lot.

Frankly, all things considered, I think there's a better chance of me having ocean-front property for sale in Kansas, than Larson going to the 48 or Hendrick proper in any capacity...
I'm pretty sure he was joking