Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
I imagine that Hendrick w

I heard speculation about Llumar sponsoring Larson, but we probably won't know anything concrete until Hendrick makes the announcement. And for when, it'll probably be what comes first: end of the season or Elliott & Bowman eliminated from the playoffs.

My theories for Larson's sponsorship: Llumar (primary; 10-15 races), Chevy Goods (unsponsored scheme; 17-22 races), Plan B Sales (one or two races), Urban Youth Racing School (charity scheme) & Finley Farms (one race deal)
The moves being made at Hendrick lead me to believe Valvoline/Chevygoods/Axalta go to Larson. These aren't "unsponsored", they're B2B like Shell & Mobil 1, for whichever car he goes in because that's the sponsors HMS can leverage from the B2B deals against Hendrick Automotive Group/JR Motorsports/HMS. I wouldn't be surprised if Cincinnatti Inc & Llumar slide to the 48 and stay with Bowman considering he is the only HMS driver they have been associated with and I'd be shocked if Ally was for a full season. The 24, 48, and soon to be 5/57 are probably not the ideal situation for Hendrick. I'd be curious how much of a profit that creates across all his businesses with the B2B sponsors because that's potentially 3 of his 4 drivers not bringing outside sponsorship, minus Liberty University with Byron

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
The moves being made at Hendrick lead me to believe Valvoline/Chevygoods/Axalta go to Larson. These aren't "unsponsored", they're B2B like Shell & Mobil 1, for whichever car he goes in because that's the sponsors HMS can leverage from the B2B deals against Hendrick Automotive Group/JR Motorsports/HMS. I wouldn't be surprised if Cincinnatti Inc & Llumar slide to the 48 and stay with Bowman considering he is the only HMS driver they have been associated with and I'd be shocked if Ally was for a full season. The 24, 48, and soon to be 5/57 are probably not the ideal situation for Hendrick. I'd be curious how much of a profit that creates across all his businesses with the B2B sponsors because that's potentially 3 of his 4 drivers not bringing outside sponsorship, minus Liberty University with Byron

Ally has said since signing they would sponsor all races. I see maybe Cincinnati going to Byron and the 24 to fill in the slots lost from Hertz. And I believe Axalta already said they were only sponsoring the 24 next year (I may be wrong). Which leaves Valvoline and Llumar for the 88 with maybe some sort of Chevy B2B deals to fill out the majority of the schedule as well as maybe Hendrick Automotive.

Also Dale Jr said on the download rumor in the garage is the 88 going away and HMS bringing back the 5 which in all honesty is fine since it is really their flagship number although not the most successful.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ally has said since signing they would sponsor all races. I see maybe Cincinnati going to Byron and the 24 to fill in the slots lost from Hertz. And I believe Axalta already said they were only sponsoring the 24 next year (I may be wrong). Which leaves Valvoline and Llumar for the 88 with maybe some sort of Chevy B2B deals to fill out the majority of the schedule as well as maybe Hendrick Automotive.

Also Dale Jr said on the download rumor in the garage is the 88 going away and HMS bringing back the 5 which in all honesty is fine since it is really their flagship number although not the most successful.
Only sponsoring the 24.... makes me wonder.... because that sounds like they roll with the car, not the driver.

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score

I find it hard that Chevy will still support the car sponsorwise as a B2B with them dropping him. yes hes done everything hes suppose to but I see Valvoline, Llumar, and CI on the car

Connor J Shields

SRD Member
Reaction score
Same. I noticed that in the Kyle Larson CBS interview/feature, they interviewed the founders of the Urban Youth Racing School. They were wearing Chevy hats. A quick Google Images search revealed that Hendrick Motorsports and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are involved with UYRS. So it's not out of the possibility that Larson & Chevy have mended fences.

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score

Connor J Shields

SRD Member
Reaction score
Erik Jones going to RPM isn't a bad choice considering the team had some good runs this year, but the elephant in the room is sponsorship. It's obvious that most of the team's sponsors are going to follow Bubba Wallace to Michael Jordan Racing. Personally, I think Jones plans for 2021 is to "bet on himself"; try to exceed expectations driving for a midpack/backmarker team in hopes of landing a top ride for 2022.

Swagger Racing 26

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to SHR's Xfinity programm next year
hard to imagine only 1 Ford in 2021 with the #22 Cindric :confused:

Ajwehr

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Read that Riley Herbst was going to the #98 that was the rumor

artofspeed

Star Fox cosplayer and fan of Cheezits
SRD Member
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to SHR's Xfinity programm next year
hard to imagine only 1 Ford in 2021 with the #22 Cindric :confused:
I was actually thinking about that yesterday. I believe that Hailie Deegan will wind up there eventually, but it is possible that one of her teammates at DGR on the truck side will move up since DGR is a strong Ford backed team. But I do wonder if they might even give Ben Rhodes or Grant Enfinger a shot, as they are more experienced, and have shown better results. I'm not sure about Ben (although I'm a fan of his since the K&N days, even as well as the Ambrose late models), but Champion would probably follow Grant if they gave him a shot, thus giving the program financial backing.

NascarRyan24

SRD Member
Reaction score
I am hearing reports that Gaunt Brothers Racing will have no full-time driver and instead will be a Toyota Racing Development Car. (Drivers that could be in car : Harrison Burton, Brandon Jones, Chandler Smith, Christian Eckes, Raphael Lesssard, etc.) But I highly doubt this is happening since we are getting a new car in 2022.