Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

Swagger Racing 26

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score

Connor J Shields

SRD Member
Reaction score
In light of the Truck Series going to Knoxville, it would be interesting to see if Tony Stewart and any other World of Outlaws regulars make a one off start here.

Gwen Cole

93 Wins
SRD Member
Reaction score
Can't say I was expecting to see CTMP next year. I figured they were replacing it with Watkins Glen and then we'd get it back in 2022 after covid. But hey, 2 dirt races and 3 road courses is pretty cool.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Visual of the 2021 Truck Series schedule

BBBBOOOOOOOO! Lol. There is one thing that I am not happy about with this schedule. No Dover. They took away the fall weekend that didn't include the Truck race and gave it to Nashville. Then they take damn Truck race away too.

Brandon Miller

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
BBBBOOOOOOOO! Lol. There is one thing that I am not happy about with this schedule. No Dover. They took away the fall weekend that didn't include the Truck race and gave it to Nashville. Then they take damn Truck race away too.
They gave it to Nashville, 25 minutes from me. I'm happy.

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score
Kaulig Racing will run a limited Cup schedule in 2021. They intend to run all Road Courses and Superspeedways

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
JOHN HUNTER TO KBM

oddball

SRD Member
Reaction score
JOHN HUNTER TO KBM

Okay. Let's see what he does in top equipment. I gotta say that he actually impressed me this year as he at times would be out running the big name rookies and some of the veteran Cup regulars and he was in lesser equipment. If he can win constantly in KBM equipment, I think a he could sneak a good Cup ride.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Okay. Let's see what he does in top equipment. I gotta say that he actually impressed me this year as he at times would be out running the big name rookies and some of the veteran Cup regulars and he was in lesser equipment. If he can win constantly in KBM equipment, I think a he could sneak a good Cup ride.
I like this move. It's either stay in low to mid-tier Cup equipment for his career or take a couple of steps back, but in top equipment and see what happens. It's a risk, but he wants to win. The only thing that has me worried is that KBM now doesn't seem to be what KBM was a couple of years ago, but I do think he's a better driver than what they've had in a couple of years, too.