1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Need help with jerking motion

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by radney, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radney

radney Well-Known Member

I've just downloaded the demo for Rfactor2 and is on the fence about purchasing the full version. However, I can not seem to get the car to stay straight for it is forever jerking side to side. Yes....I am using an XBox 360 game controller for Windows 8. Is there something in the settings or driver's aide that can help stop this? I am in no way a sim guy. I just want to be able to log in some laps for fun and as I get better at it, I would ramp up the AI. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Makin' $$$ off noobs

I had to play with the deadzone and other configurations in game to get mine to work well with nr2003. Play with the in game controller advanced config settings until you find what works best for you.

3. radney

radney Well-Known Member

It works very well with NR2003. Are you saying to keep playing with the different configurations? This would make my decision to buy the full version of Rfactor if I could get the control settings properly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.