1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

NEMCO trucks from Daytona help

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by canadienhits, May 13, 2018.

1. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Hey guys, I'm doing the NEMCO trucks from Daytona and can't quite make out some of the logos. I tried looking on the NEMCO website at their partners to see if they matched and I did find some, but not all. I'd appreciate the help, and thanks in advance.

John

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I know the one at the bottom of the B-Post is a memorial decal for John Nemechek who was Joe's brother that died in an accident at Homestead several years ago.

canadienhits likes this.
  3. SnakeOiler

SnakeOiler Member

Here is a reference of the B-pillar. SWM shows up with crossbones and without crossbones at times. In front of the rear wheel, I want to say the first one is BELL and the last one is WIX (left to right)

Attached Files:

canadienhits likes this.
  4. Reno62793

Reno62793 Well-Known Member

canadienhits likes this.
  5. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member