12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevensixtwo

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hello racefans. New guy here from Cincinnati, Ohio. Been playing nascar games for a long long time and been a race fan even longer. I've kind of been out of the Nascar scene for almost 10 years but recently got back into it. I take a liking to the old days better but some of these kids sure can drive.

I am new to game mods and I am VERY interested to souping up my NR2003 game, so I may be asking a lot of questions.:notworthy:

sevensixtwo

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I see you are an Ohio native as well. There seems to be a wealth of information and resources here but I can't seem to find something equivalent to an idiot's guide to modding NR2003 lol.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
The newest COT/Spoiler car mod can be found here -----> BullRing Spoiler cars

Once you've got that, we've got all sorts of cars and updates and links to tracks and driver ratings and pretty much everything else you could or would ever need! Just ask and we'll help you out!

sevensixtwo

SRD Member
Reaction score
utilities1 I found this website which has some carsets that install automatically. I have found a ton of other car sets and single cars but I don't know how to install them.

I am also curious as to how I go about creating my own series/roster.

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
You can create your own roster by clicking the X next to drivers names in the Opponent Manager in the game itself. Once you have the drivers you want selected(with the X beside their name), there is a Save option above the driver list and you can save it as a custom roster.

As far as our single car files go, you'll just download them and place them in the corresponding 'CARS' folder in the correct series folder inside your Papyrus/NR2003 folder. I'm not entirely sure how our car sets download, but if it's a zip file, just unzip and copy and paste the cars into the correct 'CARS' folder in the series folder that the car is for.

I'm not sure how to create a custom series or schedule for your own purposes. I just race once in a while, and don't do the championship option in the game. I'm pretty sure there are others around here that could better help you out though.

Jonathan Patten

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SRD! If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or an AIM...you won't be bugging me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.