Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

New Mod Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

SRD Member
Reaction score
Heat isn't as popular as NR2003. I wish our tracks could be more animated like what you see here in NR2003. Man if I could ever figure out how to do that in heat I would be in heaven.. Our most popular areas in Heat is our New Zealand and UK areas of NH. You still see 25 plus drivers racing online in those areas. And what makes it so much fun, is that EVERYONE in all areas of Heat get along and help one another out.:) And the talent from all different areas of heat when we get together to swap ideas, and talk about stuff is totally open.. I guess that is what keeps me modding Heat so much is the friendships, and the incredible people behind the scenes.. After being around all of these communities after a decade and more, Heat and NR2003 has probably the best guys around imho..

Last edited:

NascarXprt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
i would like to see an updated Trans Am Mod series, with updated bodies. or something similar to the Perelli World Challenge, with like the Civics, Scion FR-S', Mini's, Kia's, etc. of corse only 4 models.

bigz28man

SRD Member
Reaction score
I know this couldn't happen but I wish there was way to do an nhra mod. Unfortunately there is no game out there for drag racing that compares to nr2003.

Sage

Cranky Old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
I know this couldn't happen but I wish there was way to do an nhra mod. Unfortunately there is no game out there for drag racing that compares to nr2003.
Have you looked at/for/into NHRA Drag Racing Main Event (also called NHRA Drag Racing 2), NHRA Drag Racing Quarter Mile Showdown (QMS) or NHRA Drag Racing Top Fuel Thunder (TFT)? All of them allow you to tweak pretty much any & every aspect of a car and you get to do burnouts, back-up, pull the chutes, etc.

bigz28man

SRD Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at/for/into NHRA Drag Racing Main Event (also called NHRA Drag Racing 2), NHRA Drag Racing Quarter Mile Showdown (QMS) or NHRA Drag Racing Top Fuel Thunder (TFT)? All of them allow you to tweak pretty much any & every aspect of a car and you get to do burnouts, back-up, pull the chutes, etc.
Thanks I'll look into them.

nascat345go

SRD Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-11-06 10.57.18.png
    Screenshot 2015-11-06 10.57.18.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 304

twcom

SRD Member
Reaction score
i would like to see an updated Trans Am Mod series, with updated bodies. or something similar to the Perelli World Challenge, with like the Civics, Scion FR-S', Mini's, Kia's, etc. of corse only 4 models.
after looking at the Perelli World Challenge cars almost every car make is already made on the TPTCC platform. Mabey make to 2016 carset on TPTCC with .gns physics to make it feel different then the civilian counterpart Street Meet Production Muscle.
NascarXprt what would you say about that, also you would be charged with getting photos of the top 35 cars. Season is coming up quick.
twcom
nr2003 4 life

DaleTona75

Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers
SRD Member
Reaction score
I would personally like an updated Prototype endurance mod since GTP body's are so outdated. The body types could be a delta wing, a generic Daytona Prototype, a generic closed cockpit LeMans Prototype, and a generic open cockpit prototype.
Would be fun to paint both the 2016 FIA WEC and 2016 IMSA Weathertech Sports Car Championship

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, we need just more 4 mods to cover Nascar history:

Something from 50´s
Early 70´s
Late 70´s
Early 80´s

twcom

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, we need just more 4 mods to cover Nascar history:

Something from 50´s
Early 70´s
Late 70´s
Early 80´s
More detail, there are 1963, 1970, 1979, 1988, so those are for sure covered from your list. So are you looking for a specific year or driver.
Now I just watched
the 1957 Darlington Southern 500, that would be something to do
if it is not already out there. The 1957 Darlington car set.
twcom
nr2003 4 life

twcom

SRD Member
Reaction score
1957 Daytona Beach race. I'm hooked 1957 car set on the way. lol

10 SRD painters take 5 cars each and this can be done in 3days.
the Drit55 mod cover the car models.
If it happens to already exist please point the way to it.
good stuff casssp.

twcom
nr2003 for life

Last edited:

twcom

SRD Member
Reaction score
With tires and rims swapped out the dirt 55 mod is perfect for a 1956 Darlington car set

twcom
nr2003 4 life

twcom

SRD Member
Reaction score

I really like the look of these cars.
twcom
nr2003 4 life

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score

twcom

SRD Member
Reaction score
Actually, it doesn't. That's only a leaked alpha of the mod with no damage body, no period-correct cockpits, and only the 1955 Chevrolet body.
and some how......... that's enough...:)
Its hot and a few paints away from complete. Damage is extra nice but mods excel even with out damage. And maybe we can show enough Love for it to be released in full.
that makes this a very desired New Mod. I would campaign for 500 downloads on day one release.

twcom
nr2003 4 life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.