Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

New Render Scene!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
I would say after doing this for more years than virtually most all of you. I and my team mates have had more things hacked then anyone. So thats why I stopped created scenes and that's why I see my scenes still being used today. I have created this scene on one of my previous sites. This version is not mine but I did create the idea for painters several years ago. I will recreate the scene in Max 2010 the scene will be done in mental ray. If there is interest...If not I wont bother.
Kind Regards,
TOUGH

Highbank

Trans Am Car Set Creator
SRD Member
Reaction score
Go for TOUGH, your work is appreciated beyond what you may realize, thanks for all you have contributed to the community over the years. You have indeed made a mark!

The Iceman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes Terry, you are the man!!!
I surely hope you are not hinting that this scene was hacked. Adam created this from scratch... ;)

Maxnut

Lurker
Reaction score
Iceman let me ask how long is the render time of this scene using Brazil? I know dang well that scene would take VRAY about 3 to 5 minutes. I worked in Brazil like 9 years ago I switched to VRAY best choice I made. Its really not that hard. I even switched from 3dsmax and VRAY to Cinema 4D and VRAY. I know Brazil render times are slow very slow. I dont want to clog this post but this took me 20 minutes and it is full 3d car building ground VRAY Sun the hole shooting match. The only draw back to VRAY is you cant make a glowing headlight it has to be done post render.

The Iceman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WOW!!! That looks great!!!
Yep, I would like to learn Vray. I think it's MUCH better than the generic Mental Ray.
I do many renders each day on forums, PM's, and emails. With this in mind, MR just takes way too much time to render.
Brazil, at least here, is a lot faster. But how long would it take to render the scene you are showing...?
I have no idea since I don't have it and never have rendered it.
Anyway, great work on that scene!!!

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
OK... Ive been under a rock for a bit.

Is there new models for the 2015 BR mod or are these the same as the 2013/2014 models that I had been using.

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
OK... Ive been under a rock for a bit.

Is there new models for the 2015 BR mod or are these the same as the 2013/2014 models that I had been using.
Yep there are new models, and all the temps (except the Fusion) were modified in the nose areas.

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
OK. I downloaded the models off of the BR site. Do the BER V3 temps work with the new models or are there other templates out for the new bodies?

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Technically all the models are different (shorter spoiler) BUT your paints for a BR13 Chevy & Ford will transfer right over to the BR15 models without any work. The Toyota and I believe Dodge is different and won't switch cleanly over. So with that said the V3 Chevy and Ford temps @ BER will work with BR15 but not the Toyota. Search the forums for a Toyota and Dodge template.

Status
Not open for further replies.