1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NFL Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by DanAsher26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. bvc

bvc Hoyer the Destroyer's Biggest Fan

The Rams are averaging 11.6 yards AN ATTEMPT.

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  2. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner

Can't be too mad about the loss last night. Offense showed up, but the Rams showed up more. Too bad our defense is straight garbage right now. Hoping the Rams keep this great season going.

3. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

That Chiefs game was great. Was hoping they would win and they did not disappoint.

4. bvc

Cairo Santos has signed with the Rams to replace the injured Greg Zuerlein.

5. JeffJordan

JeffJordan Yes, my name is actually Jeff Jordan

I'm finding myself rooting for Pistol Pat and the Chiefs. That left handed throw is going to be a play of the year candidate.

6. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

It was a good game, even though the Broncos lost. At least I can look forward to Broncos getting annihilated against the Rams in a couple weeks. Right?

7. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Cruising at Warp 9

WTF is this season?

8. bvc

Lol it seems like we say this every year.

9. nassau

nassau Well-Known Member

Two wins in one year GO BROWNS. I know I know, but it has been so long.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  10. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

The Browns have played three OT games this season. After all three of them there is an average of 37 seconds left on the clock.

11. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

In five games, the Browns have finished their games in all possible outcomes of a complete NFL game. They've tied, lost in regulation, won in regulation, lost in OT, and won in OT. Another thing, all their games so far have been nail-biters. All 4 of their games that didn't end up in a tie, the total difference in points has never been greater than 4, when they beat the Jets 21-17. Other than that, they've lost by 3 twice and won by 3 once. The final score of all 5 of their games has come with an average of 74 seconds left in the game.

12. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner

Vikings beat the Eagles and I'm satisfied. Wentz is still looking really good so that's neato.

13. MillsLayne

MillsLayne #18N18

My Lions have beaten the Patriots and the Packers, but got destroyed by the Jets and lost to the Niners and Cowboys. I don't know what to think. Who are they? Do they even know?

14. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong #Pray4theSouth

You know what's funny? I'm, as most of you know, a Patriots fan, my oldest sister is a Lions fan, and my second oldest sister is a Packers fan... So, I guess the Lions can only beat the teams that other members of my family like! lol Do they have to play the Steelers or Jags by any chance?

EDIT: Also, where da Drew Brees record-breaking GIFs at, @ShadowKnight508? lol

15. MillsLayne

MillsLayne #18N18

No, luckily. haha

16. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong #Pray4theSouth

Actually, according to my theory, they would be lucky! That would be two more wins for the Lions. lol

MillsLayne likes this.
  17. JeffJordan

JeffJordan Yes, my name is actually Jeff Jordan

The Lions are inherently meaningless. No game, whether it be a Lion win or loss, in the last 60 years have signified anything real or abstract. The Lions do not seem to follow the laws of football, but an entirely different set of rules no different from a random number generator. This year feels no different than usual. The Lions have been one of my favorite teams to watch since I started following football because attempting to the predict the result of a Lions game is slightly harder than trying to eat a Ford Focus.

My favorite single instance of Lions-ness was when they tried to demolish the Pontiac Silverdome and the implosion failed. I can think of nothing more fitting for the Detroit Lions.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  18. MillsLayne

MillsLayne #18N18

I remember that and thinking the same thing. SOL. haha

JeffJordan and dalejr88rox like this.
  19. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

This discussion reminds me of my 2 favorite football quotes, both about the Jets

"The Jets don't play football. Football just sorta happens to them."

"When I was a kid, I was into the Jets, and then I got into girls as I got older. Then I got back into the Jets because there are times when a girl won't fuck you but the Jets will always fuck you"

20. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Best part of the night:

(other than Eagles winning)

ShadowKnight508 likes this.