1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NFL Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by DanAsher26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Man, I absolutely hate that for the Bears... They had such a great season going for them too and I was actually hoping to play them in the Super Bowl.

As for the Eagles, imo, Nick Foles should be QB1. Period. End of discussion.

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

Regarding next Sunday's game...
    LET'S GO NEW ORLEANS! :D

BrendonH12 likes this.
  3. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I like the Saints and Eagles so seeing who wins and loses will be great and suck either way lol

Then we have the Cowboys vs Rams and I don't like either, so I'll see who advances and hope they get knocked out the next week by the Chiefs.

4. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread

The Chiefs are in the AFC though. The only way they'll knock out the Cowboys or Rams is in the Super Bowl in 3 weeks

Virox6549 likes this.
  5. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Wait, so if the Rams would not play the Chiefs then why did the Seahawks this season? Aren't the Rams and Seahawks in the same division meaning they play against the same teams?

6. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

The NFC West did play the AFC West, but that ain’t how the playoffs work my mans.

7. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Yeah I don't know all the ins and outs with who can play who at which times. I just remembered some teams never see eachother in regular season and others do so thought it was the same in playoffs.

8. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

The first three rounds of the playoffs are intraconference, so NFC teams only play NFC teams and AFC teams only play AFC teams. The Super Bowl is played between the AFC and NFC teams who won all of their playoff games.

The winner of Rams vs. Cowboys will play the winner of Eagles vs. Saints the week after in the NFC Championship, and the winner of Chiefs vs. Colts will play the winner of Patriots vs. Chargers in the AFC Championship.

The Rams hosted the Chiefs in week 11 this year.

Mystical and dalejr88rox like this.
  9. JeffJordan

I would still go with Wentz if he's fully healthy. Wentz has a better passer rating, TD-INT ratio, yards per attempt, and is better at extending plays. The Eagles were clearly the better team against the Bears and would have been going home if two key plays did not go their way. With Wentz I think they would have won by two scores.

10. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

11. BrendonH12

Oh, I agree with you that Wentz is a better QB than Nick Foles, but Foles seems, at least to me, to be a better fit in Philly.

12. nassau

nassau Well-Known Member

Freddie Kitchens, great call. The way Mayfield and Kitchens get on,
    they are only going to get better. Playoffs next season.
    GO BROWNS

13. BrendonH12

Well, the Chiefs are headed to the AFC Championship as are the Rams on the NFC side. Now it's time (well, in about 10 hours or so) to watch Brady beat up the Chargers one more time (hopefully) and the Saints down the Eagles (hopefully). Who y'all got?

14. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

My 2nd favorite event of every NFL season is when the Cowboys get eliminated:
    [​IMG]

USSTalladega and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  15. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Chargers and Saints, then Chargers and Rams; the Battle for Los Angeles!...in Atlanta!

USSTalladega and BrendonH12 like this.
  16. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

I knew I could count on some anti-Dallas sentiment from you after that loss. Thanks for being so reliable!

I'll still actually be 90% happy with this outcome if the Patriots and Eagles both lose today. 0% happy if they both win lol

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  17. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Poor Chargers...not even halftime, and they are getting demolished 35-7 with just under 2 minutes before halftime. Thank god I didn't bet on them like some of my co-workers did, and they will most likely be out of a good chunk of change by the end of the day.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  18. JeffJordan

I'm happy the Cowboys are out, Saints need to take care of business against the Eagles for me to be satisfied and relaxed for the rest of the playoffs.

19. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner

20. BrendonH12

PATS WIN!!! Now on to KC...