42 - Clover Camaro - DOV1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NHL Discussion

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the refs being putrid shit is something both fan bases can agree upon. I've seen blatant penalties not called in DC, and then of course in Raleigh, it's been the same way. I'm all for a series where there's some bad blood, but the refs need to be absolutely held accountable.

(I can say the same thing about the NBC broadcasts because jesus christ, they don't know shit about the Canes and it's annoying. It's borderline unwatchable.)

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
This Sharks-Knights game is crazy! Really hoping the Sharks can complete this huge comeback in OT, but I won't be too upset if the Knights pull it off.

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agreed. I honestly thought after Game 5, the series was over. For waiting ten years, and having that happen, I literally couldn't be any happier. I did not think this would happen at all.

If you ignore the refs, that was probably the best series of the first round (or at least up there)

I don't know what else to say, honestly. Still respect the Capitals.

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
Damn, that Canes-Isles game was good overall, but not good for my body. Thank fuck we won.

(Also who approved of that god awful camera angle?)

(P.S. I saw empty seats in Barclays....I don't wanna hear another thing about the Canes attendance when we can sell out playoff games gn)

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
Jaccob Slavin has 10 assists this post-season, becoming the first Canes/Whalers D-man to do so in franchise history. He only trails Kaberle and Hedican from the 2006 playoffs for most points in a post-season by a D-man in franchise history.

Jaccob Slavin is criminally underrated.

Virox6549

SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't think I ever saw such a mishandled game. I honestly can't believe that the refs missed so many calls on San Jose. Oh well. Pretty unfortunate, but that's just the way it goes I guess.