12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NNC 07 SSNet Mod Fender Contig Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nascar07Champ

can some one do me a REALLY big favor

i just got a new grafx card for my pc and can run the NNC 07 Mod from www.superspeeedway.net and was wondering could some one make me a fender contig sheet for the 4 modles, i tied chevy but didnt get it to work right, so please can some one make me a fender sheet for

Chevy,
Ford
Camry
Dodge

Please, i would appreciate if you can email to me @ Gamerpro2448@yahoo.com :D:):D:)

N

Nascar07Champ

mainly i want the chevy over all but i really need all of them so please if you can, please do the fender contigs for those 4 modles please. I NEED THEM ASAP IF YOU CAN AND THANLYA

Brak61

SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's front fender contigs for all the Cup teams, just use one of these layers and the ones by the door are easy to do.

The Racing Groove

:)

N

Nascar07Champ

Here's front fender contigs for all the Cup teams, just use one of these layers and the ones by the door are easy to do.

The Racing Groove

:)
THANKS DUDE BUT THAT IS FOR THE SSNET COT MOD I NEED IT FOR THE 07 TYPE SPEEDWAY MOD THAT THEY CAME OUT A WHILE BACK, I NEED SOME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE RESIZING THING

WillG_46

SRD Member
Reaction score
Really no lining up needed. I've made many cars for the NNC07 mod and rarely have to line the logos up. Only time really is for the Fords, because the sunoco logo stretches over three different panels. Just use the sizing tools in the Photoshop tool bar, very easy to use.

N

Nascar07Champ

Really no lining up needed. I've made many cars for the NNC07 mod and rarely have to line the logos up. Only time really is for the Fords, because the sunoco logo stretches over three different panels. Just use the sizing tools in the Photoshop tool bar, very easy to use.

IGHT WELL IM NOT ALL THAT GOOD, PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE A SET OF ANY NNC 07 CONTIGS ANYWHERE I CAN GET, PLEASE I REALLY WANT THEM, AS MANY MAKES AS YOU CAN GIVE ME, I NEED ALL OF THEM IF YOU GOT EM PLEASE, EMAIL THEM TO ME AT Gamerpro2448@yahoo.com if you can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.