Downloads
Updated

No Fear... Robby Gordon is here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

#kachow
Reaction score
"7A" should stay a testing number like in real life, it's dumb that they didn't use the #07 if it is one of Robby's numbers and ISN'T used. I'm really starting to not like some of these calls, first JJC, then, the #29's tiny sponsors, now this?
Kevin conway in the 07 ExtenZe car.Better than trip digs right?:biggrin:

rocketman

#kachow
Reaction score
It's just unrealistic. Like most of the rest of the game will be.
Its a friggin car number who cares.Thats like sayin,lets put Waltrip in the 54,743892:twisted:
This is the most realistic Nascar console game to date!!!!!:twisted::cooldude::biggrin::crying::crying::embarrassed::embarrassed::wow::emoticon-sign::emoticon-sign::sad::laugh::noway::mad:

B.McKeever

Reaction score
Update coming after NASCAR season starts, maybe if we, tactfully, say something to the creators, they will adjust the paint schemes to eliminate the letters. However, we need to think of a proper solution. Cannot simply moan and complain and expect them to spend the time and money to please us, because they won't. They know they can't please us all. However, if the NASCAR gaming community comes together and thinks of a REALISTIC solution, MAYBE they will hear us.

Stop complaining. Look what we had from 2004 - 2010. CRAP!

I've told the girlfriend this is the game I want for "Christmas", and she best be buying it for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.