1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

No Sound

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by Oslomon, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Oslomon

Oslomon New Member

I haven't posted on here in a really long time. I had some graphical issues a long time ago and everyone here was a huge help. So I figured I would come here once more for assistance. I recently reinstalled Nascar 2003. Everything was working fine except for my wheel. So after some trial and error I decided to reinstall the game again. Now I have no sound. At all. I've adjusted all the sound settings in game. Reinstalled the game and No CD patch from multiple sources and I can hear the very loud .wav file that plays during install but still the problem persists in game. There's no menu sound, no spotter, no engines, nothing. I'm guessing it almost has to be a hardware issue but I have no problems anywhere else on any other game. Im running Windows 10 which I know can cause all kinds of problems. I've been working with different settings and stuff for a couple days now and still cant find the issue. The initial first reisntall worked great other than my wheel issues. Has anyone else dealt with not having any sound at all? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Oslomon

Oslomon New Member

A quick update for anyone who's interested. I have sound again. For some reason I can get the sound to come through the monitor I'm using (it's literally just a flat screen tv) but I can't get it to come through the speakers I normally use and have used in the past. I don't really know what the issue is but I guess the problem is sort of solved for now. For anyone who has issues with this game, it can be a nightmare sometimes. But keep trying different things. The game and the community is still worth it even after all these years.

InsideLine likes this.