1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Non NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by Ryan597, Jan 7, 2012.

1. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

*Sigh* ok, I'll see you at my work for a Post Accident DOT drug test and breathalyzer, and Work Comp exam. We will have to start a chart on you, get a work comp claim number, get in touch with your company's insurance adjuster and work comp nurse case manager. And I'll bet your supervisor is going to griping at me to make sure your injury isn't recordable.

Shockey Rai and USSTalladega like this.
  2. Hendrick9Fan

Hendrick9Fan Paint Crew Paint Crew

I think this was my best parking job yet.I usually struggle with reversing the trailer but I'm proud of it and I think I'm getting better.
    [​IMG]

3. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Duck Dynasty

Repainted my truck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

A zoo with no animals yet:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

USSTalladega likes this.
  5. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

Sounds like a Shih Tzu

USSTalladega likes this.
  6. DaleTona75

DaleTona75 Unhealthily Obsessed With Backmarkers

nah, that's a zoo with only one small dog.

7. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

Oh my god lol

nascarfan9 likes this.
  8. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Duck Dynasty

Assetto Corsa's real purty

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. pennst24

pennst24 Well-Known Member

Ran Dallara Dash for the first time with my friends and uhhhh.......

10. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Did some races with @joeykraus19 on iRacing, and this is me perfectly drifting through turn 2 before he absolutely obliterated me as I was bringing the car back under control. Thanks Joe.
    [​IMG]

11. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

better than lanier

Shockey Rai and Tetronix like this.
  12. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

13. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

Well hey, at least that minecart will look fantastic spinning through eternity.

dacinch8 likes this.
  14. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

*Longer post, summarizing my race*

F1 at Bahrain - qualified 7th as the "best of the rest", with my teammate Lance Stroll in 10th. As always, I got an awful start and had Stroll and Butler in the McLaren make it 4 wide with someone else. Butler ran into the back of me, chipping off the front wing endplate on his left side, and absolutely cut the first turn. After that, it was really just business as usual, as I overtook Albon and Verstappen, respectively. Bottas in 2nd I think had some front wing damage as well, as he was holding up 3rd on back to me in 5th. Once we dispatched of Valtteri, it was really just about me trying to chase down Leclerc a few seconds up the road until I made my first pit stop of the race on lap 6 for a new pair of mediums. I had been running on softs that had 20% wear on them so I didn't plan my strategy well for the opening.

I didn't pit late enough as I got stuck behind the two Williams through the first and second sectors of the out lap and it gave Leclerc a little bit more of a gap until he got stuck behind Giovinazzi and Norris, as both hadn't pit yet. I almost got jumped by Bottas who did a 3 or 4 lap overcut but easily kept him behind me as he put on the hard compound for the rest of the race, ultimately going nowhere. I got tired of running out of ERS (battery) so I made the change to manual ERS deployment and I was so slow the first couple laps trying to figure out which buttons to press on my G27. Once I did, I managed to get past Leclerc and had a hell of a battle holding him off, and I finally pitted on lap 19 for the last fresh pair of softs. Leclerc pitted for another set of mediums and that's when I extended my gap over Charles by about 8 seconds at the end of the race. I set the fastest lap by using up the fresh softs and hotlap ERS deployment on the straights and high in the middle sector. Vettel and Hamilton squabbled quite a bit but the Ferrari came out on top this time around.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ChadVSO, joeykraus19 and BrendonH12 like this.