Updated

Nows the time to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok I am getting hit with a major snow storm. Yea the one you guys have been hearing about. The funny thing is the media makes a major thing out of it. Guess what were use to it. Also our dumb governor has declared WI a state of emergency. But every one but teachers and kids have to go out in it. Its just snow.

The worst part according to the weather channel. Is not going to be hitting us in till this evening. Long after all the kids and teachers will be home. No I am not mad they get a day off. I just find it funny. That they will be in school when they should not be

Also what Just came to my mind. Guess what its the day. It is 12/21 in some parts of the world. I really wonder how many people are now in debt and will be broke for life. I bet we also see a huge increase in children born in about 9 months. Thanks to the whole dooms day thing.

With the media blow up of this snow storm. And people going crazy over the world ending. I am sitting here enjoying a dip, watching the dp show in my pjs, While having a good laugh at the idiots that thought the world would end. don't worry I have karma coming. I have to clean up the snow.

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, tomorrow's a good time to have a drink or two.

It's Friday, anyway, might as well.

Bwallace83

Winning.
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY]R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World - YouTube[/ame]

Sgt Slaughter

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I will set a lawn chair on my front porch with a nice brew, and watch all of the drunk people and drivers do the most ridiculous things ever XD

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I have friends in IA, ILL, and all over the state of WI. From what I am reading on facebook. All it was media hype. We got about 10 inches. A few weeks ago we had that also. That wasnt called a winter storm. They also said the worst part would happen about 6pm. Nope never happend. The wind died about that time. So I will have to clean snow drifts in the morning.

The roads were also not that bad. It started snowing around 2 am. By the morning drive most of the major roads were clean. According to my grandma and a buddy. They could go the speed limit every were they wen today.

So a recap of the last day. Winter storm a bust. Its now 12/21 and I am on my PS3 typing this. So the world did not end. Man I wish I had a few pints of Guinness. Then I could enjoy watching the crazy people.

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
SRD Member
Reaction score
finished off about 7 black and tans then walked home in the 70 degree weather here. Enjoy that snow tipptruck.

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Dont you start with me. At lest come late summer I can go out side, and enjoy my day. Were you guys need ac just to live. So I take the snow as a minor set back.

Also I do not think I have every had a black and tan. I might have to go buy some becks and Guinness though. No way I would mix a grade a beer. With what I call bottled piss. I have way to munch German and Irish blood flowing in me. For that to happen.

Plus American beer sucks. Granted I have had a few good American beers. But they are some times hard to find. Then when I do find them. They cost more then a 12pk of becks long necks. I can get becks all year. Also my local sams club has 14oz Guinness can cases for about 25 bucks. I go buy a few at a time.

K.Chuck

--Hijinxtattoo--
SRD Member
Reaction score
We got the same blood. I usually drink blacksmiths which is Guinness and Smithwicks, its great. But the pub by the house doesn't have Smithwicks on tap so I settle for the black and tan.

Its damn 56 degrees here this morning following that front.

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
Any chance you'd send that snow to Texas? I have a friend who insists snow isn't real

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Any chance you'd send that snow to Texas? I have a friend who insists snow isn't real
If I could I would. I remember a few years ago texas got more snow then we did.

I could send him this munch snow.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
We got like 20 inches a a few years ago. It took me about 2-3 hours to clean the driveway. Those drifts were at lest 4 feet deep.

That reminds me I have to get these mounted. I am sure to any f1 fans can id the brand of tires they are. Just by how the tread looks.
[/IMG]

Last edited:

tipptruck

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tell him to come up. I will give him all the snow he wants. All he has to do is load it him self.

Status
Not open for further replies.